multi-barreled glock

My parents decided to give me my birthday presents early this year for some reason (the real day is on the 8th). Among them is a KJW M23 in OD green, as well as $125 from my grandma which i have to spend and she gets what i don't. My project idea is to make a 2 or 3 barreled glock out of my M23. I'm not this good with modding guns so does anyone have ideas about this? I was thinking it would be cool if the 2 slides were sideways with the bottom part facing each other. Anyone got experience?

Not doable, first you would have to find some impossible way to rail the slides and each of its mechanisms together, then since it only has one frame with one mag it would have to be split amongst the 3 slides with gas and BB's. And..Wtf?

glock81.jpg

That's the Glock 81, an experimental smartgun that allowed users to select between three different types of ammunition. (a popular smartgun feature)

There are only five known prototypes, two of which have been issued to the NASA special forces program as sidearms for their space shuttle door gunners.

Not possible, if the barrels were one on top of another, the magazine couldn't feed them all, just the bottom one. If they were side to side, you'd need to make a custom frame from scratch and build a magazine with a dual feeding system.

-Sh0ty

EDIT: Tostios, that BS would actually convince a n00b that it's real, and I must admit, the story you invented for it is quite good.

glock81.jpg

That's the Glock 81, an experimental smartgun that allowed users to select between three different types of ammunition. (a popular smartgun feature)

There are only five known prototypes, two of which have been issued to the NASA special forces program as sidearms for their space shuttle door gunners.

*fruitcage*ing sweet! Any info on building one of those?

glock81.jpg

Dude, that's a mockup. There was no such thing. Besides, if you want insane ROF in a glock, just get an 18c and run it on green gas.

Archived