Star Wars "Life Day" ?

Arnie

Not a clue on this one, looks for real but hard to tell if it's bogus. Either way not a clue what on earth it's on about:

http://www.looptvandfilm.com/blog/lifeday.mov

OMFG that's terrible. I love Star Wars enough to wish I'd never seen that. Oh God I'm watching it again now and I can't stop ohj chrsit leigha's singing I want to die. C3PO's selling the toys

the horror, the horror

I have to say it is real, Yes good old George made is a holiday special aired on November 17, 1978,, Its the only thing George has ever regreted,

I f you want to know how i no this, we have a lot of What Hi-fi and Cinema world at work, lunch is long and boring,

I have to say it is real, Yes good old George made is a holiday special aired on November 17, 1978,, Its the only thing George has ever regreted,

I f you want to know how i no this, we have a lot of What Hi-fi and Cinema world at work, lunch is long and boring,

at this point i have to point out that George didnt make it, but it was the biggest star wars production that was made directly after the release of the 1977 film.

It was made for the us channel CBS by Smith-Hemion productions, and was aired just once.

According to a 'star wars holiday special' FAQ he mightve written the original story draft and he worked a little on the animated boba Fett story, and may have asked for his name to wiped from the credits after seeing what the result was.. but it seems he didnt have much control after that. The original impetus for the show was a combination of 20th Fox wanting to make more money out of the films success and George "wanted to make a sweet and sentimental vision of a holiday season."

what you saw there was just a compilation from what was a 2 hour 'speshull' production.

[they shouldve put in Bob Fetts first known appearance in the star wars universe - as a cartoon character!]

animfett2.jpg

the clip you saw also includes the performance by 70s group jefferson starship!

the quality of the shots there make it seem that some of this is taken form the remastered version that was made not long ago in the uk. otherwise most people are reduced to seeing really bad vhs copies and an awful realplayer online version which just makes everything look worse.

Archived