M4, MP5, AK

otherrandomhero

what do you use as your primary (AEG owners only)?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. what do you use as your primary (AEG owners only)?

• M4/M16/M15/other variant
    • MP5 or variant
    • AK variant
    • G3/G36/any variant of those
    • something else

M4/M16 variants seem to be the most popular. I myself just grabed a TM M733 which will be my primary. Personally I don't think anything quite matches the M4 in terms of looks and of course the sheer amount of parts availble let you build a very personalized rifle.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Armalites are everywhere because armalites can do anything.

Theres so many parts, components, upgrades, accesories, you can make whatever you want. You can have a CQB gun, a grenadiers rifle, a DMR, a light support weapon, an assault weapon. Try doing that with a p90.

Watched the news recently? Played Counter-Strike, SOCOM 2, Americas Army? Everywhere you go the media glorifies the M16, because it is what the media sees. For the last 40 years, it has been a Stoner vs Kalashnikov world, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Besides. KAC makes m16's, so they must be the best =P

I use an AK for general-purpose work, and I've got a VSR, M700, and a C96 carbine I use for DMing and quasi-WWI gameplay... but most of it's AK for me. I'm scheduled to order a VFC AKS-74U in a week or two...

I like the AK series for its solid design, and having a 600 round hicap lets me function like a light support unit or something like that...

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I use the G&G UMP as my primary. I voted AK though because that is going to be my primary as soon as I order it. M4's are overused because they work and are great guns. M16/m4's will always be here because they are a symbol of America and are all around great guns. they have served in many wars and helped us achieve our statis as one of the super powers of the world.

Archived