Whats up with UNco?

cheesy_chicken101

I have seen a really nice slide and some other bits and bobs i would liek to order from Unco, but i ahve lately seen that they are seriously messing up on orders.

Does anyone know whats actaully happening, shall i leave teh purchase for a while, or shall i order now, and hope that nothing goes wrong

Thansk

Basically whats happening is they have messed up a few orders. A few topics were created and I think 2 out of 3 were resolved, with customers getting store credit and what not. But in the last few days, people have reported getting the correct order again. I have an MP7, a box of MP7 mags, and a precision barrel on the way from them. So we'll see when it arrives. I would recommend waiting until I get my stuff, and I'll let you know if it's ok.

Cheers

Hauk

UPDATE:

Hey guys. UNCo got back to me about those orders. Seems everything is okay now. Typical Engrish, but the point gets across. The reply:

Dear Sir

Thanks for your information, we are sorry that we have new staff in packing

dept and caused the mistake, we are faced the mistake and already solved the

problem

Thanks & Regards

Sales

UN Co

Also, I got my MP7 yesterday and everything arrived okay. BUT, they did cover the trades and sprayed the flashider(which I wasn't too pleased with, even after asking them not to).

So, it seems it's okay to start ordering again! :D

Hauk

Yes, the very dreaded letter of import tax, making you question why you ordered overseas in the first place. Unless its impossible to get domestic though. I might be placing an order with them too, for a CA33 body, i hope that will go through

Archived