Funnys pics of yourself

Phoenix

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havoc weren't you the bloke that ###### him off in the first place? Missed the conversation, but all his posts were taken out of the thread when I checked it. He went out with a bang though

^_^ "When your strange, faces come out in the rain, when your strange, no one rembers your name, when your strange, when your strange, when your strangggggeeeee, People are strange when your a stranger, faces look ugly, when your alone" Just thought I would ad that great bit of DooRs lyrics ^_^

I spent a good 30 seconds trying to click the bottom statement, I really should start sleeping at night.

Even after reading your post Jowep, I still clicked on the bottom statement. I don't have school all this week. YAAAA PRESIDENTS DAY. YAAAA BREAK. YAAAAA That last post by that guy was pure magic

f u c l(

you

all

I died from laughter (Dangint now I can't use that saying anymore)

But imagine if he had taken the spaces out of f u c l(

*fruitcage*

you

all

ROFFLLLEE

I will be revising many a Creme Egg my friend !

I'll be doing that, and reading physics!

...what? It's called multi-tasking :P

EDIT: Without realising it, I've just eaten half a small tube of choccy Hob-Nobs. That's over 100g of them. Back of the pack says they contain 23.3g of fat per 100g of Hob-Nobs.

Put simply: SH*T!

Wish I had the money to buy DDR, and a mat :( Would probably be good for my diet seeing my friend lost 1 pound in a day of playing!

www.stepmania.com

www.bemanistyle.com

Finger excercise !

Can pick up soft mats for about £5 quid around here, and then just get a PS to USB converter and play with stepmania ! :P

Edit: Oh, and another thing, don't worry about nasty comments from others. I have the top scores on my local DDR machine and everytime I play I get a big crowd, mostly girls ;) All asking my name and wanting too dance with me.

Archived