What does it mean to be American?

tapsumbong11

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man, my bad, i promise to stop being patriotic. Refer to the other post in here about UK not being patriotic (Note, i am only citing this info, so DON'T COMPLAIN). I suppose patriotism is along side of being Brainwashed? Ok... Your creepy, i don't know who brainwashed you to thinking that  :wacko: .

I'm not brainwashed into believing every last bit of information my leader tells me. Some of i feel is ######, but thats my personal opinion, which i am entitled to. But for the most part Dark, i feel that what we are doing in Iraq, Lebanon (Spelling?), and all these other Middle East countries is a good thing. We can't have a tyranist running a country with neuclear weapons (Korea, and Iran). In Iraq, our men die every day, to help make Iraq a liberal, and safe place to live.

Whats going to happen to Iran.... North Korea... We, as Americans, know Korea hates us, we laugh at them for trying to shoot missles towards us, but fail miserebly. Iran, they are trying to get power and recognition, but we are not stupid, Iran HATES Isreal.

Stop trying to pull sh*t out of your as$ and say "Americans are brainwashed". If patriotism is classed as Brainwashed in the UK, then i'm Brainwashed...

EDIT: Oh yeah!  :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Well the media is controlled very tightly....and only certain information is given out, which is not exactly good seeing as we live in a Democracy, not a dictatorship...

I am glad we helped people in Iraq and I feel that every man out there deserves to be a hero, but there was no exit plan. Had we planned this all out instead of "Win it" than I would be fine seeing our boys back home knowing they did damn well to free people under the rein of tyranny. But seeing as it is boiling to the point where a civil war may break out between the various "tribes" controlling Iraq, bad planning indeed.

Leaving the country in a civil war would be horrible, so we may not be able to get out, meaning more courageous American people dieing because this war wasn't done right. Shifting into a Vietnam sort of thing, with a civil war and Americans caught in the crossfire...

Nuh-uh.

Now you need to post your paper in here, so we can all read and enjoy it.

:ph34r:®

Well its just a quick speech so I wrote it down on paper, but ill type it up just for you. It basically shows what all you guys said....just in a nicer way, but I do plan to include at the end of my speech when that one guy said "Yeah, basically your teacher is a retard, and the question is completely retarded." That should get me some laughs, but then it could get me an F and a new butthole.

Archived