Zombie Hill: The Knockoff

tgellen

Poco Loco Presents:

Zombie Hill: The Knock-Off

The back hills of Pennsylvania are teaming with marauding homicidal maniacs and the Police and National Guard want to know why. They have been scouring towns all over the East Coast and they have come across lots of gray faced cannibals. Although they have left lots of bodies in their wake, there are still more coming.

And who are the men in black who are lurking in the backround? Do they have something to do with all of this? Or do they just like to shoot at things.

Welcome to the first of its kind Knock-Off Zombie game. This will be on an authorized playing field complete with helicopters, tanks and villages to find the prey (or is it the other way around). There is no restriction on the number of players. There will be two games played (one on the morning and one in the afternoon) each with its own challenges. Lunch will be provided in between.

Unlike other events, we take credit cards. Or for the truly lazy, you can pay on the field. But remember, the only real reservation is a paid reservation.

Sunday October 29, 2006

www.pocolocopaintball.com

Official Weapon Rules

Gas pistols, no mag limit.

AEP's & AEG's, two 'real cap' magazine limit. ( if it takes more than 30 rounds, it ain't 'real cap')

6mm Shotguns ( multi shot type only ) 30 round limit.

Mad Max shotguns will be limited to 6 shells.

Pistols must be in a holster.

AEG's must have a sling and barrel condoms.

Mad Max shotguns must be able to be secured.

How many people do you usually get there? I live north of that site, about 3 hours I think or so. I'd rather not drive that long for a game with only 10 people.

The last Op at Poco Loco was attended by 100 folks.

The Labor Day skirmish was 54

Regular Saturday skirmish runs between 25-35

There will be no limit on sign ups, if 200 show up, everyone will get to play.

TJ

UPDATE

The event just got better!

The price for the event has been dropped to $35 for the full day. The sign up sheets are now up at Poco Loco web’s site. It’s under Airsoft registration. There are three teams to sign up for and all will have objectives. Some similar and some not so. You may know who your friends are, right? You must now preregister to get the lower price. If you pay at the door the price will then be $45, but that’s still less then the former price.

There will also be twists and turns to this game so watch your back.

The concession stand will be open as usual, but there will be some other goodies as well. Please tell Mom (Ruth Harton) about food allergies.

Remember, all masks MUST fit over your goggles. No exceptions.

There will be a raffle prize as well as for best mask, best zombie and others.

Top raffle prize will be the Tokyo Mauri Type 89 AEG

Dress according to your team or as your favorite zombie killing character.

Tell your friends, alive or undead

Where's the challenge in that?

Most people will be using pistols only.

Well a real P90 has 50 rounds and the marui standard mag has 68 so its not really that unrealistic. Plus if you only allow P90's to have 1 mag that levels the playing field because if they shoot too much they will have to constantly reload.

Well a real P90 has 50 rounds and the marui standard mag has 68 so its not really that unrealistic. Plus if you only allow P90's to have 1 mag that levels the playing field because if they shoot too much they will have to constantly reload.

willnyc, you have received an exception, if you come that is.

If that's what it's going to take to get you to come to the game.

You are coming now? right?

Don't forget to bring a zombie mask that will fit over your goggles.

Or if you reserve now, I'll rent you one for say....$5

TJ

PS jchu 1988 since you expressed a desire to use a P90 you may also come.

Do you need a ride from the airport? Which one JFK?

willnyc, you have received an exception, if you come that is.

If that's what it's going to take to get you to come to the game.

You are coming now? right?

Don't forget to bring a zombie mask that will fit over your goggles.

Or if you reserve now, I'll rent you one for say....$5

TJ

PS jchu 1988 since you expressed a desire to use a P90 you may also come.

Do you need a ride from the airport? Which one JFK?

I am trying to get atleast one friend to come along so I have a ride (didnt pass road test yet ;) ) But yea I am quite interested in going and I have a month to get a group together (with pistols :D )

• 3 weeks later...

RULES

HUMAN RULES:

Goggles must be worn at all times. You will not take your goggles off to put your zombie mask on. This is an open combat situation and goggles must remain on at all times. Anyone caught with their goggles off will be ejected from the game with no refund.

All guns will be chrono’d at the beginning of the first game. All guns must adhere to field limits.

Any AEG or AEP with real capacity magazines will be allowed (two magazine limit), exceptions will be permitted with prior approval. No drum, box or any high capacity magazines will be permitted.

Gas powered pistols (GBB&GNBB) can have as many magazines as can be carried. Magazines will be filled after calibration and at game reset after lunch.

Every gun will have one magazine filled at the chrono station before going out to the field. All other ammo and gas will be in ammo dumps out on the fields.

No speed loaders or stick loaders will be on the field. Anyone found with any, will have them confiscated and the player will be instantly turned into a zombie.

Humans will need to be shot three times to be considered mortally wounded, these will be cumulative. Humans that are mortally wounded will count to thirty, don their zombie mask and join the ranks of the undead.

Zombie Rules:

(Special rules will apply for primary infected zombies and will be discussed at the game)

Zombies can be identified by their mask, if you are wearing a paintball mask it must be at least partially covered by some sort of mask to differentiate between the living and undead.

It takes three shots to put down a zombie. Zombies will lay down for the count of 30. After that, they get up. Head shots are discouraged.

Zombies must touch a human to infect them. Infected humans will put on their mask and become a zombie.

Zombies want to eat humans. They can be fast, slow or drag their limbs to simulate being a “zombie”. Be creative.

Well otherwise they are dead with nothing to do. Maybe its also an airborne virus that re-animates bodies after they have died. Or a curse that resurects everything that dies in that area. Many possibilities when it comes to zombies :D

If it wasn't halfway around the globe I'd go to this.

I don't get it, how do humans turn into a Zombie from being shot? DOesn't that defeat the purpose of Zombies?

You don't watch many movies, do you?

"Night of the living dead" series and

"Resident evil" series both have the newly dead

coming back as zombies.

This game incorporates elements from many movies.

In fact, that will be a prize; guess which movies we use for inspiration, based on props on the field.

TJ

You don't watch many movies, do you?

"Night of the living dead" series and

"Resident evil" series both have the newly dead

coming back as zombies.

This game incorporates elements from many movies.

In fact, that will be a prize; guess which movies we use for inspiration, based on props on the field.

TJ

I don't watch many horror movies.

Archived