Boixk

montymat

i recently tryed to buy a m4 s system of bioxk on these forums , claims he lives in isle of man , and moving into hayle lol which is just up the road , he said i couldnt come and collect ? so that was weird..

sent cash via royal mail SD , checked tracking number has been delivered and signed for...this was last wensday.....27th of september and its now friday the 6 th of october and have got no gun from bioxk...

firslty he claims to of sent it via parcel force 48hr and has a tracking number for it , so pm him and asked for it , no reply as usual to his pm....he threatens to keep sending cash back says i cuase him greif i mean im just asking were my gun is...

i need this gun , i dont want to be had i need help , what shall i do ? police or ? becuase he hasnt sent i via parcel force otherwise it would of been here by now...

help me

cheers

montymat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am i not suprised you have posted on here. Listen since day 1 you have been pestering about this gun i have at least 6 sent messages saved in which i have offered you a full refund and just asked you to return the gun when you recieve it as you have been driving me mad .

I will say it again now just for the record i can give you the tracking number for the gun or I CAN GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND VIA PAYPAL NOW!!!!!.

Is that clear enough for you.

Dont care either way just stop bleeting and let me know

Why am i not suprised you have posted on here. Listen since day 1 you have been pestering about this gun i have at least 6 sent messages saved in which i have offered you a full refund and just asked you to return the gun when you recieve it as you have been driving me mad .

I will say it again now just for the record i can give you the tracking number for the gun or I CAN GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND VIA PAYPAL NOW!!!!!.

ok m8 no reply , could you please pm me the tracking number...i have persude with this yes but im only seing were my money has gone i have the right...

could you please get back to me with some info..

have you posted it of yet ?

via what ?

when can exspect it ?

tracking NUMBER ?

regards

montymat

HOW THE *fruitcage* CAN YOU SAY HE HAS NO RIGHT TO PESTER YOU, he bought a gun of you over a week ago, its not arrived, he decerves to know where his money went, and you being arsey about its just showing your an inmature little... i'll stop there.

you cant even provide him with simple details like a bloody tracking number, wouldn't let him collect, I wouldn't buy from you and with an attitude like this I doubt many people on the forums would.

GET your *albartroth* in gear, give him the bloody details he asked for, IT IS your responability that he knows it.

If it was your gun you bought I garrenttee you'd be assy bout it.

Montymat, Good luck and I hope you get this resolved.

thanks helfire but , ive had no reply from bioxk yet , i mean , he does he gets arsy with me , i did the decent thing a rit him a apology pm saying...

sorry ext for the pesturing ........and after that no reply but now its beyound a joke , my freind tars on the forum said he was going to by a m16 of him , and then pulled out , because tars pm me and said is bioxk a good dealer ? and i said no...so i got stick for that....

and the i heard bioxk was saying i sent him a cheque ? i mean i sent him cash ? lol guys all i want is my gun no refund no money just my m4 , ive been fair , and tryed to be as fair as possible...

but now this guy is just takeing the ###### out of me :(

regards

montymat

yer im really ticked of now , ive had no word from him and hes been online at somepoint today...

i think ill give him till monday...and then ill call police...or go to the address he gave me as it is just up the road from me..

regards

montymat

yer im really ticked of now , ive had no word from him and hes been online at somepoint today...

go to the address he gave me as it is just up the road from me..

regards

montymat

Am i the only one who's thinking this would be the easiest option of them all ? And wondering why you havn't already ?

remember when/if you DO get a refund over paypal tell him to ADD paypal fees, you dont wanna lose out.

keyword "Refund"

Refunds just return the money from which you received the said payment from.

(Go to bottom of a received payment, You'll find "Refund Payment")

Saves paying fees by manually sending a payment back.

EDIT

But in this case since he paid cash......hehe :P

Go to his address with your dad as i noticed your fairly young.

Make sure you leave with either the Gun or a full refund.

If he isn't in. Try another day.

Only go to the police:

Example:

You go round and he tells you your not coming in and gets abusive ect..

As sorting it yourself would be easier than involving the police. They'll just draw it out.

OK SICK OF THIS NOW this is the last time i am gonna say this

THE GUN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND!!

I have now got at least 7 emails saved over a period of 8 days and in everyone i have offered you a full refund yet you insist on barking on like a rabied dog about \"give me the gun or a refund\" oh yeah and threatening to send you dad round will get you absoloutly NOWHERE

Are you stupid!!!!!

How many more times do i have to say I WANT TO GIVE U A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A not e to admin if you are wondring why i sound a bit irritated please pm me and i will send you copies of the 32 emails recieved from montymat in the past 13 days.

and i will just say this 1 more time for the dumb s**ts out there I WANT TO GIVE U A REFUND!!!!!

hope that makes it clear for you

OK SICK OF THIS NOW this is the last time i am gonna say this

THE GUN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND!!

I have now got at least 7 emails saved over a period of 8 days and in everyone i have offered you a full refund yet you insist on barking on like a rabied dog about \"give me the gun or a refund\" oh yeah and threatening to send you dad round will get you absoloutly NOWHERE

Are you stupid!!!!!

How many more times do i have to say I WANT TO GIVE U A REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A not e to admin if you are wondring why i sound a bit irritated please pm me and i will send you copies of the 32 emails recieved from montymat in the past 13 days.

and i will just say this 1 more time for the dumb s**ts out there I WANT TO GIVE U A REFUND!!!!!

hope that makes it clear for you

He lives down the road(apparantly) so go hand him a refund then.

:)

looks like its refund time montymat,

he's now changed his story from "its been posted" to "it's no longer avaliable" wow, your a peice of lying scum aren't you.

first saying you've sent it, now you haven't WTF, i so hope you get banned from the forsales, if not a warning should go up bout buying from you,

Montymat, just get a refund, good luck with finding another gun.

Archived