i want to buy from the usa

Ragnar27

Yeah. Call a buddy in the States and ask them to buy the stuff and then have them ship the stuff to you.

If you have any close friends here or on another forum who hail from the States, you could give them the money for shipping, the items, &c. and have them buy the items and then ship them to you.

Another alternative is to find someone in the UK who has those items or someone somewhere else that's willing to ship to the UK.

Yeah. Call a buddy in the States and ask them to buy the stuff and then have them ship the stuff to you.

If you have any close friends here or on another forum who hail from the States, you could give them the money for shipping, the items, &c. and have them buy the items and then ship them to you.

Another alternative is to find someone in the UK who has those items or someone somewhere else that's willing to ship to the UK.

yeah if only i knew people in america...

If you give me your credit card and signature, I'll get it for you...

No, not really! Have you tried looking on eBay or something? I think that you will be able to find them there, or I saw a firearms auction site that sold them, just use a search tool.

if you put real gun parts on an airsoft gun, its called "attempting to reactivate" even if its just a body pin or something. and therefore illegal

so i am told that is, IANAL

Who has to know they're real? Couldn't you just say they're airsoft upgrade parts or something to that effect?

if you put real gun parts on an airsoft gun, its called "attempting to reactivate" even if its just a body pin or something. and therefore illegal

so i am told that is, IANAL

Not necessarily. Its only "attempting to reactivate" if you're trying to turn a deac into an airsoft gun. Its only illegal to use real steel parts (from an active firearm, or spare parts) if they are load bearing parts.

I'm not sure about receiver pins, but sights, carry handles, grips and such are all legal. Receiver parts would be illegal.

Archived