more bioxk problems

cheesem

Cheesem your repetative, "Can i complain with paypal".

Yes it's been said that many times. If you'd have filed the complaint at the first sign of trouble then they'd block his account and prevent money withdrawal.

Now that you've waited so long: "I'll give him 2 more days to ###### in my mouth"

You've hardly got a chance.

1. Log into paypal, Go to History, Copy the payment ID, Click "File Complaint", found near the bottom of "History".

You can always cancel it at any time.

Frustrating to see you just let him trample all over you.

Yeah you guys a right I should have done something a lot sooner but I just wanted to get that gun. Really I should have pulled out when Tars did but I just ignored what my instincts were telling me. I'm making exactly the same mistakes monty was. I'm going to try to make a claim over paypal but if I can't I will get the police involved. If anyone knows what going to the police will involve please let me know ASAP. The only other thing I can do is ask anyone who knows the friend of bioxk who got monty's money back to get in touch with him sharpish. Thanks very much to everyont for your help so far. There are not enough rude words on the planet to describe this guy, he should be barred from the forums altogether.

Your WASTING YOUR TIME with paypal.

I guarantee you that your money has now left his paypal account and is sitting in his bank account for him to spend.

All paypal can do is put his paypal account into a negative balance. You will get NOTHING.

Report him to the police, or do nothing, the choice is yours, paypal will NOT get you ANYWHERE.

I hope this ###### gets *fruitcage* nailed. If i lived close to him i would of probably caved in every window of his house and kicked his *fruitcage* head in.

Get the police onto this NOW. Dont waste anymore time!

5th element is correct.

All paypal does is put the funds on hold

IF the funds has already been transfered out of the paypal

into his bank account, it will put a negative amount in is paypal account.

You WILL NOT get anything back unless he puts funds onto the account again.

He probally won't, your best bet is go directly to the police and not wait.

The Longer you wait the worst it'll get.

If he doesn't pay you back via paypal dispute, all that will happen to him is:

1) Email won't be able to use via paypal anymore

2) All the banks, credit cards, etc listed for the account won't be able to be used anymore.

That is it, you won't get anything back, because paypal DO NOT put out their own money to pay you back for a dispute.

He apparently lives in the Isle of Man while I live down here in East Devon so theres about half of this country between us. I should be seeing my dad tomorrow so I'll break it to him then. He's not going to be happy but it's a risk worth taking. If anyone knows whats going to be involved with going to the police, a heads up would be very useful right now. If this friend of bioxk is out there, please could they also contact me.

Whew! That was a close one. Luckily stampman007 got me a refund from bioxk so I won't have to go to the police. Thank you very much! However, something needs urgently to be done about bioxk as who knows how many more people he could try to scam. If the mods are reading this, please get rid of this guy before he causes anymore trouble. For me it seems to be 'case closed' and I would like to thank everyone who replyed on this post for their advice and help. Cheers, cheesem.

Archived