double eagle m14

greenmachine

The M66 and the MP008 are said to be from different manufacturers. On the box the M66 says Kart, which is said to be the same manufacturer as A&K. On the other hand the MP008 says AGM and some have been saying this is from CYMA. All very confusing. It's probably better to refer to them as the box says, because the M66 and MP008 are distinctly different from each other.

Popular opinion seems to be that the MP008 is better value in all aspects than the M66. Neither seem to be completely direct copies of the TM M14 but the AGM MP008 supposedly is a closer copy. Anyone who plans to have a go at either need to know that caveat.

It'd be interesting to find out from everyone who are getting an AGM M14 how complete the kit is and how it shoots. The reviewers at our home forum (BroJames and Rambo) said that the gun was missing motor height adjustment parts and a fuse box.

@greenmachine, how does it feed with other mags? No problems? Fit is one thing, but feeding is another. FWIW the reviewers have said it feeds fine with its own mag.

As said above i just paypalled gunner for my MP008 wood version. i will write full and comprehensive review when i receive it. I have seen the Kart already and the mags seem to be *beep*. However the external quality is very good apart from the mold seams on the stock. The other very nice thing is the noise the bolt makes when you pull back and release it.

for swatmp5man, negative you only get the scope mount with the rifle the battery is not the best quality, but with my own its an awesome piece of kit. the mags i got are gp and ive had no problems with the feed, as ive said before the only big thing is the battery and rifle were wired the wrong way round. so dont use the charger till youve reversed the wiring. the rifles chronos at 330 consistantly but will probably lose a bit when everthings worn in a bit. :D

Cheers for that mate, was it hard for you to change the wiring in the gun around (how did you do it, cut the wiring then resolder or desolder then put them the right way round), ill bin the battery as i have a few 8.4v 3300mAh race packs here. What is the capacity of the included mag?

yep i just cut the wires used the same connector put the shrink sleeves on the wires soldered the black to the red and vice versa, slipped the sleeves over both wires hit them with the hairdryer and presto shrinkwrapped tight as hell. as for the mag it holds just over 400 rounds. but i will be using midcaps.no rattles. hope tis has been of help

this wires reversed problem , I had this on a battery I bought cheap off ebay , you dont need to cut or solder anything , the plug/sockets are just like PC molex plugs , if you carefully poke a pin / jewellers screwdriver down the pin from the front you can release the pin from the plastic shell (held in by 2 tiny prongs of metal on the pin) pull out from rear of plug (open prongs up again )then stick pin back in the other side ! , bit fiddly but once youve done it it's easy , saves a lot of mucking about

• 3 weeks later...
For the record, I got my MP008 yesterday, ....

Hello,

off topic, I know, but I would like to order me one of these M14s at Gunners.

I would like to know what shipping-costs were for you guys in the UK (I'm from Belgium so I guess I would have to pay about the same).

And the charger that comes with it, is it 110V (or 220V as we Belgians have) ?

Thanks in advance !

And back to the topic: there seem to be different answers to the "do TM M14 magazines fit the AGM MP008". Some say they do, others say they don't. Strange....

I hope someone will figure out the truth about it soon ;-) (Perhaps I can help if I order and get my M14).

hi i ordered mine from gunsnguys.com as i said i ordered it on the monday,confirmed the model tranfered the money and received the gun on the friday. i had trouble getting an order placed with gunner,the comms with gng where excellent tracking order sent etc,with bank transfer,postage charges etc the total cost of the gun wasst short of 100 pounds, and it was well worth it an excellent piece of kit. hope this helps. :D

Hello,

off topic, I know, but I would like to order me one of these M14s at Gunners.

I would like to know what shipping-costs were for you guys in the UK (I'm from Belgium so I guess I would have to pay about the same).

And the charger that comes with it, is it 110V (or 220V as we Belgians have) ?

Thanks in advance !

And back to the topic: there seem to be different answers to the "do TM M14 magazines fit the AGM MP008". Some say they do, others say they don't. Strange....

I hope someone will figure out the truth about it soon ;-) (Perhaps I can help if I order and get my M14).

Hi, I'm from Belgium too and I got my AGM MP008 from Gunnerairsoft too. Shippingcosts were US$86 (EMS) or US$62 (Airmail) IIRC. (EMS = Taxipost in Belgium and they added a €24 admin fee :waggle: - no customs charge though.)

Well the TM M14 came 330 stock so it would be a bit of a shame if it only shot 280.  Plus the KART M14 was almost 25 USD more then the M0008 or w/e it is.  This looks pretty promising and the ability to have one instead of the KART would be nice :)

The TM M14 does not shoot 330FPS stock, it comes with a default Marui spring which clocks at 280FPS and maybe with the long inner barrel it might add some FPS, needless to say it will not go over 300FPS.

The KART M14 which came out first was decent but not as good as the AGM M14/MP008 which came out right after and was generally better. Their both supposed to be fully Marui compatible, or they would not be clones. Therefore Magazine compatibility or inner parts compatibility should not be a problem.

Archived