Airsoft Innovations finally back online

MadMax

www.Airsoft-Innovations.com is finally back online in a working state.

Sorry, I'm not much of a web developer. My usual webmaster is busy with another project so I had to dive in myself and see what I could do to get things finished and working again. I'm a heck of a lot better making metal chips than wrestling with HTML.

The current site is a temporary site which will offer propane adaptors and silicone oil until a proper sales site comes in to replace it. There's no way I can launch a serious shopping cart so AI will offer a limited inventory until the new cart comes in.

The upside is that in the downtime, I managed to work on some new products I hope to launch in a month or so. Testing is going well! I'm excited to bring them to the airsoft scene soon!

Yeah, I'm glad to finally see the thing up again. It was nice having a break but it really buggered my business.

At least I got to work on some new projects that I hope to launch soon. One of the things I worked on was my new Canadian storefront: www.ascarmoury.com

We're busy shooting pictures of new inventory. We plan to reskin it for an international sales front. I plan to carry a lot of hard to get replacement parts for the airsoft techno weenie.

how about officially selling those duster adapters?

A LOT of people would love to have them...

Yeah, the Canadian market ate my first production run faster than I expected. I've got another run coming which is bigger. I mistakenly thought that everyone had moved to propane. Seems to me that pretty much everyone who I play with had dropped duster as propane is cheaper. They justified the switch by getting metal slides which was made affordable by practically free gas. Well, free in North America ($14/3 cans in Canada ~ 5GBP for 3)

One of the new doodads I've been working on directly addresses the magazine lubrication issue. I'm working to photograph it and make site content to properly introduce it.

The other thingy is an AEG internal which has been a project of mine for just over a year. Tests are going well, but I think I won't be launching it soon because I've still got more lifecycle tests to run. Man those things take time. They also eat up a lot of parts.

Yeah, the Canadian market ate my first production run faster than I expected. I've got another run coming which is bigger. I mistakenly thought that everyone had moved to propane. Seems to me that pretty much everyone who I play with had dropped duster as propane is cheaper. They justified the switch by getting metal slides which was made affordable by practically free gas. Well, free in North America ($14/3 cans in Canada ~ 5GBP for 3)

One of the new doodads I've been working on directly addresses the magazine lubrication issue. I'm working to photograph it and make site content to properly introduce it.

The other thingy is an AEG internal which has been a project of mine for just over a year. Tests are going well, but I think I won't be launching it soon because I've still got more lifecycle tests to run. Man those things take time. They also eat up a lot of parts.

I'm more or less looking for the duster gas adapter because I along with a lot of other people own pistols which they don't make metal slides for (TK usp .40, WA Desert eagle, MGC guns, classic handguns ect)

I'm more or less looking for the duster gas adapter because I along with a lot of other people own pistols which they don't make metal slides for (TK usp .40, WA Desert eagle, MGC guns, classic handguns ect)

Point taken. I'm working on a new run. One issue which held up the next duster adaptor run is that I was messing around with a new design. I noticed that it was easy to break off the stub on a duster can with an installed adaptor probe. I designed a snap collar which pushes into the fitting at the top of a duster can which supports the adaptor probe. I think it'll address the snapping issue, but user testing is taking awhile. I think I'll release the probe separately first as it can be released separately of the support collar. I can putter away on the support collar in the meantime.

Archived