spring mp5

xstealthstrikerx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All CYMAs are indeed ######. My friend has owned two CYMA shotguns. The stock broke off of both of them, and one of them had a hole in the bottom of the barrel where BBs would fall out after you pumped it. Then he wasted 40 bucks on a CYMA g3a3. It was a nice gun to hold and walk around with, but didn't have hop-up, and the BBs would only fly straight for about 20 feet, and then almost right-angle into the ground. The stock later broke off of that one too. The funny part is when my friend took one of the broken shotguns, and easily snapped it over his knee. We all got to see the parts inside, and the only metal in the gun was the spring, and the weights. The barrel itself was made out of a bunch of 4-inch plastic collapsible sections.

I would go with the UHC MP5 SD3. I have heard that they are really sturdy and accurate, and pack quite a punch. They're usually called the best "bang-for-your-buck" spring rifle. They're better than the HFC version by far.

http://www.airsplat.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=AR-UA-312

For a pistol. I would go with the Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM. TM is the undisputed best manufacturer of airsoft guns, and the MK23's hopup is factory set for .25BBs. The gun is about $40 at UNcompany and WGCshop, and the mags there are $9. I'm not quite sure where a good american retailer would be for them though. Make sure you buy the high-grade Hop-Up version (HGHU) though. They come in a tan box, as opposed to blue. Features a double-action hammer, and open ejection port. The looks are fine, basically a longer, uglier USP. The long barrel guarantees accuracy, and it is very high-powered for a spring pistol.

Within 10 feet any gun should break paper (at least any gun I've ever had).  AEG is better than springers, but that CYMA electric gun is NOT an AEG.  And I would not choose any CYMA gun over a UHC gun.

so CYMA is a better company than UHC then?

lol, i know its not an AEG, if it was, i wouldnt be able to afford it.

Look no offense but if you bothered to read what he ACTUALLY wrote he DID NOT say CYMA is better than UHC.

By the time you've bought 2 springers you could have bought a TM Boys MP5.

5 weeks waiting is nothing... try waiting 6 months for something.

I'd rather wait a while, and buy a TM boys Mp5, that i know is going to be pretty good (very good in your case), than spend $80 on 2 pieces of utter shyte.

Still the choice is yours.

Just my 0.0108p (to 4.d.p)

Hell, you can get the TM G18c EBB or an AIM Boys gun from Airsoft Scotland for the cost of a springer. (I really should get a commision from these places ;) )

Tell me about it, Guarder should be giving me 10% of all AK conversion kit sales.... and free kits... and something shiny

Bear in mind this guys from Aerica and hes on a pretty small budget. If your still confused about what gun to get maybe you should get an AIM BOYS MP5. Sure there not as good as the TM variant but for around the house there a great laugh. And trust me on this one spring guns are no good for close range fighting(in your case house fighting!). I was stupid enough to buy a HFC SA80 from a local shop and although it wasn't a bad gun, cocking after every shot really lets down the realistic feel and doesn't help much at point blank! Go for the AIM or if you want a better variant the TM boys MP5/M4!

Archived