Fuser

Which is the best?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• AE HK 300 Rds. Magazine
    • King Arms HK 300 Rds. Magazine
    • Guarder HK 300 Rds. Aluminum Magazine
    • Other? (Please Specify)

I'm looking for a mag thats a little different for the gun I'm about to get and I like the HK style M16 mags. So far I've narrowed it down to 3 (I don't want the VFC mag because of the lack of trades and the crank system).

Obviously I'm not interested in capacity, they're all the same. Guarder's model is most expensive, but the color is slightly off compared to the AE, which is a nice smooth black. I'm sort of between these two unless someone has something really good to say about the King Arms mag.

I seem to remember there being one of these mags that everyone buys, but I might be wrong.

Here are links:

The AE Model

The King Arms Model

The Guarder Model

Please let me know what you think!

Ill personally recommend the MAG version. Flat black with HK marks at only $8-10 per mag. Even though there made of plastic (tough and sturdy though) they feed the most reliably out of any mag i've seen (other than TM's but they cost over 3x more). You can also by them in boxes of eight. Try airsoftgi

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...VFC%20Magazines

if u want most realistic.. get the VFC one.. realistic shape and markings..

"(I don't want the VFC mag because of the lack of trades and the crank system). "

The AE Model has the crank system lol..

also the diff between those 3 mags compared to the VFC is that the trades are hilighted.. VFC ones arnt hilighted.. but if u notice.. the real hk416 dotn have hi-lighted trades on there mags :D

just a helps up.

but i agree with the top poster.. MAG mags FTW! its dirt cheap.. n u get like 8 for the price of 2 hicaps..

...but it also has the usual winding system in addition to the crank if you'll notice.

As for the white lettering, I think there are some RS H&K mags that have it, although they might have been prototypes. I like it more, anyway :P

Yes MAG makes HK versions. They are the same but with the trades and a flat black coat of paint. They hold 100 rounds and require no winding. An entire box of eight costs $42 on wgc. The trades read:

In big white print- 5.56mmx45

Smaller white paint (what i can read)- Restricted Law Enforcement

Goverment Use Only (some numbers)

Hecklar and Koch Hecklar and Kock inc.

Made in Germany Sterling, VA

Archived