G17 serpa holster

Handsome Pete

Well, I cant give you a definite yes, but I think that the Glock 17 is bigger than the 18c. So in theory, it should fit being smaller. Wait for someone with a better knowledge to confirm this though. I'm only speculating. ^_^

That is obvious.

Otherwise, The_End is right, it will fit.

joeking27, I really don't see what the point of you first post here was. You just pointed out how obvious a deliberately obvious part of my post was. You may as well have just said, "Yeah, you just made a post there."

Then, you answer thomasw, saying that there is probably enough space for it, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the Glock 17's don't have selector switches on them.

I gave advice based on the knowledge I have of the guns, whereas you talk about a part that you obviously didn't have any knowledge of. hm.gif

"joeking27, I really don't see what the point of you first post here was. You just pointed out how obvious a deliberately obvious part of my post was."

There's a difference between giving advice and warning people that "I may be wrong" and giving bad advice just to post something when you really don't have enough knowledge with the topic at hand. G18Cs have the same frame size as a G17, they are both large frame glocks. I wouldn't go into a topic about modern SEAL Team gear and say they use FSBEs because I think I saw it once somewhere, because although I have a tiny bit of knowledge about the topic, I don't have enough to give valuable input.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

And don't take this as an attack on you and get all emotional about it, I'm just explaining why Joeking posted.

edit: for spelling "attack" like a retard.

The only external difference that would affect the holster choice between a G17 and a G18C is the selector switch on the latter. The left side rear of the slide (location of the selector switch) doesn't come near anything in the holster. It will fit.

I would prefer that people waited a bit before posting incorrect information, even if they use the "I might be mistaken"-clause.

-Sale

I would prefer that people waited a bit before posting incorrect information, even if they use the "I might be mistaken"-clause.

-Sale

But if people did that, most of the threads here would only be about half as long as they are.

What would I do without having to read through what amounts to pages of half-information? [/sarcasm]

Archived