Need help with my WWII impression

mcde08

THE PICTURE BELOW IS WHAT I WANT TO LOOK LIKE. I AM NOT THAT KID.

2.jpg

that is the look i am going for. Does anyone know stores (online) that will sell me that exact stuff? And i am sorta on a budget (oh and i have the thompson)

but the only extra thing i want w/ that is a place to put my mags i know were to get it but like were would i attach it? a sling of some sort to go around my body to hold it by my side maybe?

THANKS!

ALL/ANY help is apprecated!!!!!

Mcde

theres also this if you dont mind overseas shipping:

http://www.ww2militaria-kcs.com/

he also has an ebay store if you want to check out his reputation

now.. dont mean to hijack, but about the M1 helmet.. i have one with a net and chinstrap, but i dont have the webbing and liner, and i dont see anything to attach those things to inside the helmet, is it meant to have rivets or something?

Check out that eBay link. The guys name is Keith. In the reenacting community he's a legend. My friend is a master tailor and couldn't tell the difference between my German uniform from Keith and one's he made for me. Very reasonable prices too.

At the Front is good, but not if you are on a budget like you said, and especially not for Airborne. They are where I got my gear, and the Airborne price made me go regular infantry

Of course, remember that with At the Front, the Paratrooper Impression comes with everything but a gun.

100_0075.jpg

100_0076.jpg

But, if you want another site in the US, At the Front has a link page. Go to WW2 links, Vendors of Militaria. It says where the store is, and what they sell.

Archived