Honda PS250

KWP

Hello everybody,

I am just wondering if this hot vehicle would be any good for airsoft.

Thanks for sharing your opinion :D .

Ahh, I should have put it into "Non Airsoft". Appologies to the moderators.

post-133-1095869154_thumb.jpg post-133-1095869171_thumb.jpg

Well, just say he rides it around as transportation? Like how people use stuff like landrovers to get around big sites?

Personally, I don't know. It doesn't look rugged enough to go off road. Best thing to buy is a nice Kawasaki KLR250 or some form of bike like that. I used to have a honda trail (not trial.. trail. It's basically a motorbike similar in design to a motorcross bike, with a bigger tank and different style swingarm suspension) bike... it did the job, and was cheap.

Man... I should stick some pictures on my P-90 lol.... But that pose is HOT!! Got anymore pictures? (ng goi lah! ;))

But how would it be good for airsoft, that.. I don't understand.. :S

Hi Brother,

Haha, you got a crush on her, huh? But I am afraid that's all pics of her I got and I also don't have her mobile phone no. :D

Btw, concerning your problem about "HK or AG" in another thread, I would suggest to join the marriage and go shopping in Kwong Wah St. There will be more big events in the UK, but your relative gets married only once in a liftetime (supposed to be so :D ).

Bring your gear over here and we go shooting.

Nice bike for a Return of The Jedi custom project :D

That luggage rack is one of the biggest I have ever seen on a bike, great for a backpack, gun case, etc.

I ride my -road- bike to games, and I'm always considering the possibility of getting a trail/enduro second bike just for airsoft commuting. Something I can paint in olive drab or camo.

Now this is IMPORTANT: Dont' even think of mixing any vehicles -and specially motorcycles- with skirmishing. Cross-country riding requires a lot of concentration in itself. A crash or running over someone are not worth the risk.

That looks like a sweet ride.

Oh, the bike's nice too, I guess. :blink:

Stupidity aside, that doesn't look like a good investment. The bike looks ugly, it doesn't look off-road worthy, and besides, it wouldn't do me much good seeing as I need to put a gun case at the very rear of my trunk, now would it? :huh: .

Haha, you got a crush on her, huh? But I am afraid that's all pics of her I got and I also don't have her mobile phone no.  :D

Nah, I like her P-90 though :D (she looks.......weird... lol, I like her gear and pose though!)

Btw, concerning your problem about "HK or AG" in another thread, I would suggest to join the marriage and go shopping in Kwong Wah St. There will be more big events in the UK, but your relative gets married only once in a liftetime (supposed to be so  :D ).

Exactly what I'm doing my friend, I'll be jetting off to HK next Wednesday, I doubt I'll be shopping in KWStreet though :(

Say, do you know where all the diehard "wargaming" sites are? I've never seen one in HK, maybe you could help me in the right direction hingdai? :lol:

Bring your gear over here and we go shooting.

CHEE SIN!! Although I do have a silver DE EBB and TM springer USP I didn't get to send back to UK..... :rolleyes:

Say, do you know where all the diehard "wargaming" sites are? I've never seen one in HK, maybe you could help me in the right direction hingdai? :lol:

CHEE SIN!! Although I do have a silver DE EBB and TM springer USP I didn't get to send back to UK..... :rolleyes:

I guess I know all the commercial sites, but there are too many private "wild" sites as to know them all.

It still happens, that I join a game in a yet unknown area.

For instance all the small outlying islands. They are excellent for amphibious photo shooting (á la Navy Seals) and skirmishing also of course.

Also nice is Mount Davis with its Coastal Defense remainings, nice view of the harbour and lower temperatures in the summer season.

Archived