HFC Mac 11

Bob the Angry Potato

I've just came across the opportunity to buy a new HFC Mac11, despite the distain of some of my teammates (It's HFC, it shoots too hard, if you shoot me from too close I'll put a knife in your chest, etc).

However, as usual, before I buy a gun (this is going to be a backup to my rifle, which empties far too quickly and is a bit of a pain to reload) I always do research on it. However, nothing turned up- Arnies didn't seem to have anything from what I could tell (apart from passing mentions- perhaps I didn't search hard enough).

All I could find on other forums were the odd question and comments from springer-kiddies and high-end-gun enthusiasts (usually poorly typed, for example 'u noob get a tm or ca').

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with these? I'm afraid, right now, I don't have the cash to dish out on any more expensive alternatives, such as the other versions or the T77. It can be given a metal bolt if needed.

Time's money, payment has to be in by the 23rd before the group order goes in. Due to my recent venture into discontinued Western Arms guns, money's fairly tight.

It's a bit gas and ammo hungry, but good enough. I have 2 myself. :D

If you're concerned about being tricky to reload or eating ammo too fast, though, it may not be for you. M11's and all full auto gas guns are incredible fun though, so that shouldn't really be a consideration at all to anyone seeking full auto GBB fun.

It can take KSC magazines BTW being a direct copy and all.

300 FPS is "too hard" for your team mates? :D

Its an almost direct copy of the KWA/KSC mac, the biggest differences (in fact pretty much the only differences) being the hop adjusting with an Allen key through a hole in the bolt when its closed, the silent fill mag valves and the trades more often than not on HFCs are "assault eagle" rather than the Cobray that are more common on the KSC/KWA, although Jack managed to fluke an HFC with cobray trades.

Not directly related, but a side note to Jack's comment about full auto guns being hard to reload: the KSC 93R is easy to load with a standard speed loader. :)

:zorro:

seconded.. and the 3rnd burst function means you wont be tempted to ###### away the entire magazine in one burst.. it also means you dont need to worry about cooldown so much..

The Mac mags aren't so much difficult to reload as easy to empty :P. Its more a question of how often you reload them, the mac mags (both KWA/KCS and HFC) have a little locking tab like on KWA/KSC Glocks so you can quite easily load them with a speed loader once you get the knack of angling the mag to stack properly.

300 FPS is "too hard" for your team mates?  :D

Its an almost direct copy of the KWA/KSC mac, the biggest differences (in fact pretty much the only differences) being the hop adjusting with an Allen key through a hole in the bolt when its closed, the silent fill mag valves and the trades more often than not on HFCs are "assault eagle" rather than the Cobray that are more common on the KSC/KWA, although Jack managed to fluke an HFC with cobray trades.

Thanks for the info, everyone, much appreciated.

Yeah, 300 FPS isn't the nicest for them, I suppose. I'll copypaste some comments and leave them for interpretation.

I love insane rates of fire and don't really mind tricky reloads- owning a FA-MAS, I kind of like them.

"If you get a MAC-11 theres a complementry pistol whip that comes with the first time you shoot me or the don with it. Totaly free

coupon20-20free20xrays.gif

Those guns are designed to make people bleed. they have no accuracy except within 10' and they shoot 320-350fps IT SUCKS!! The first time I got shot with one of these I actually hit the deck in pain because it hit my spinal cord from within 10'. talk about a bruse, looked like i got hit with a bat

I've actually thought about banning these *fruitcage*in things from dorchester before and i still might.

you better print that coupon, you might need it.

You can change your order you know, you might want to because if i do outlaw that gun 50% of AAS events you wont be able to use it.

If anyones wondering why i would outlaw it other than the fact that it hurts people, Its cuz the gun by design violates the 10' rule (within 10' offer surrender)."

Coming from my local BB retailer and game organizer.

Still, insane rates of fire are a plus.

How's the durability on it? This is something I'd like to keep for a while.

WTF they're BB hoses but 350fps+ errr you sure they're not thinking of the KWC Uzi or something?

What a bunch of little whingy girls - they're just jealous that you're get a new "toy" ;)

Its cuz the gun by design violates the 10' rule (within 10' offer surrender).
:blink::blink:

Wheres my MAC11 I have an urge to shoot this guy. They're ###### over range too, only decent for CQB or close protection .

Buy the T77 though that's a lot better over range - so I hear. Oh and stick to HFC made mags, they're actually better than the KSC ones.

edit: just uploading a youtube vid I did a few days ago - meh I gotta dash here's the link:

but I've no idea as to when youtube will put it live (can take 'em a while :/)

I've had mine about a year, it's worked brilliantly and hasn't needed to be lubed up like crazy to work. Avoid Excel ammo though, doesn't feed too good and some people have issues where rounds fly out of the ejection port :P

Got the T77 myself, great gun. But for some bizare reason they stuck a plastic bolt in an otherwisw all metal gun! Guess that will need replacing at some point. Gotta sell my FM Maruzen MAC11 know to get a KSC/KWA/HFC one so I can use the same mags.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived