Take a look at this video!

MAKKOO

Raider fan eh? This man has class!

Unfortunately, I had a chance to see a Raiders game this summer. I went to see Raiders vs Cowboys, which of course the Raiders lost...

Still, I guess the experience was cool, even if most of the fans were beer-guzzling nutters ;)

Oh and a Raider Nation guy with foam horns was led away for no reason. Do cops have something against the passionate Nation fans? :blink:

Oh...and your last post...video...?! :huh:

:P o.k. what about this one???

maze

What the hell I was doing??? :blink:

*** A perfect example of somebody trying to post a link after a hard day at work!!!***

Anyway here is the real link.

Maze

By the way did you went to the Coliseum??? Security has been a concern for some people during the past years??? there has been quite a few incident between Raider's fans and fans from other teams specially outside the stadium after the game and when the Raiders lose... 5 years ago the Raiders played Miami and to make a long story short some Raider's fans hit the ###### out of this poor guy that came from Miami to watch the game, the incident became well known because when the poor guy was in the floor this other two guys pee on him... it was really sad to see... How ever on the good side, Raider's fans can be really fun some people will even share their food and beer and when the Raiders win it's just a blast.

What the hell I was doing??? :blink:

*** A perfect example of somebody trying to post a link after a hard day at work!!!***

Anyway here is the real link.

Maze

*does the maze*

HOLY HELL! :blink: *head explodes*

Dude...that was weird. Does it only do that if you hit the wall?

• 2 years later...

Archived