MGS4 Chest Harness with patch

Crimson

CRW based on Snake's Harness in MGS4 to creat this package. The patch design is based on the game. We have included 4 Mil-spec quality pistol mag pouch by Combat Gear. They are using 1000D cordura. 10USD each.

mgs_vest.jpg

Value Pack include:

- MGS4 snake patch

- Recon Harness

- Triple M4 Magazine Pouch

- Medical Pouch

- Map Pouch

- Radio Pouch (not shown in pic)

- 4 extra Pistol mag pouch by Combat Gear (1000D cordura)

Description:

- One size fit all

- MOLLE Compatible

- Material: Vest using 600 D cordura

Pattern: Black/ Tan

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/mgs4-chest-harn...patch-772-p.asp

Now i just wish i could get just the patch ;)

I wonder which brand this is? 1000D cordura means something but I would be more concerned about the quality of stitching and consistancy.

At first I thought it was Ranger Green colour. Then I realised its just black with lighting.

I really wish someone start to make gears in Ranger Green colours. <_< As much as I like real gears, I can't always afford it.

How about just buy this(Same exact vest) for cheaper and add the pistol pouches and the patch?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Milspec-LBV-Marine-FSB...1742.m153.l1262

I hate when they use a name to sell stuff for a higher price.

You can tell its the same vest because the radio pouch is included loose.

I have one of these in Flecktarn (Useless because i dont use that camo). Pretty nice vest for the one time I used it. Id reccomend it

Also, thats a bit pricey for a patch. Patch Geeks sells cheaper patches like that.(Not any MGS ones, but I'm sure way better quality)

Especialy for the guys using pistols exclusively.

I don't think it will look as nice as where Snake is actualy wearing it though. Since I don't think none of us going to wear tight spandex(or the likes) suit? :P This kit worn over converntional BDU will give, uh,, quite a different impression. Probably just a "under-armed" soldier than sophiscated "special load out". I guess that's why major fans are after either fox hound kit or PMC kit out as most of them use rifle as primary to start with and wears conventional BDUs(at least for the bottom) or contractor clothings.

Archived