WE P-Virus (Marui Biohazard SENTINEL NINE Leon)

Hanger

Lose the grips and the mag release and we can talk :P.

But really I would just wish they actually made one of the RE6 guns, WE seem to be cracking out acceptable at best pistols now, why not do a VP-70 or whatever that weird 909 pistol was? Even the modded Steyr M9A1 that Helena had wouldn't go amiss.

'FireKnife'

But really I would just wish they actually made one of the RE6 guns, WE seem to be cracking out acceptable at best pistols now, why not do a VP-70 or whatever that weird 909 pistol was? Even the modded Steyr M9A1 that Helena had wouldn't go amiss.

UHC was making a serviceable licensed copy of the TK VP70, but then it suddenly stopped for, like, no reason at all. LS/KJW was also making one with a butt-ugly stock that wasn't the original holster/stock jobbie, but they also apparently stopped making it.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the extended mags. I had some for my Hi-Capa 4.3 and they were ridiculously big and heavy. They ruined the balance of the pistol.

I'd rather just carry one or two more normal mags, as they're easier to store in pouches.

I'm not a fan of the extended mags. I had some for my Hi-Capa 4.3 and they were ridiculously big and heavy. They ruined the balance of the pistol.

I'd rather just carry one or two more normal mags, as they're easier to store in pouches.

Very true, same for the TM 1911 ones I found.

The only time I found them useful was on the full auto GBB pistols and even then they didn't feel quite right.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Archived