WE Walther P38 GBB Prototype video

rusTORK

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine that will be fun when they want to sell them in Germany... Dunno what they were thinking when they could have just showed some regular German Army guys. Woulda pointed out the same fact and wouldnt really offend anyone.

Also Safeword, what are you complaining about exactly with the P38K or whatever theyre calling it? Is your complaint simply that they wrote the word "classic" on the box and not "unpopular version!" on it instead?

I'm just hoping we get it in the ordinary cardboard boxes and not the high cost bling display cases the long barrel version comes with in teh UK - seems to add about £30 to the price

It's available in the UK already? I mean the normal version.

I can't seem to find it in my usual polish retailers, not in portuguese stores...

It's available in the UK already? I mean the normal version.

I can't seem to find it in my usual polish retailers, not in portuguese stores...

A few websites have them in, but not cheap.  I asked my local store and he asked if I was sitting comfortably before telling me the price ...

Archived