Tactical Tailor MOLLE P90 Magazine Pouches!

MagicalNinjaBuddy

FN P90 Modular Pouches

Finally, someone is making MOLLE compatible P90 pouches. $20 for a single, $30 for a double. Even better, it comes in Multicam too. I love you, Tactical Tailor. I really do. Too bad they're 8-10 weeks out.

Just found that they have an entire section for Multicam gear.

Multicam

Multicam must be like one of those stupid Magic Eye pictures that make you see something unbelievable the longer you stare at it. I could never, ever see those pictures, which must explain why I fail to understand everyone's obsession over a very mediocre (and frankly, *albatross*-ugly) camo pattern.

wk shuridys, in many people's opinion, it is not ugly. I have been playing airsoft since middle school, I'm now in college. I've seen many patterns of camoflage in many different environments and multicam's performance is outstanding. People here in san diego have nearly been stepped on when prone, it allows you to successfully conceal yourself in a greater range of environments and also do that more effectively.

Don't usually see people wearing multicam with p90's though.

Its such a shame flecktarn.co.uk don't have them in black. or any other pattern.

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/blwmp4nx.html

oh shi

Yes, but the flecktarn ones are a *badgeress* to wear and they aren't molle.

I contacted TT and it seems that they have no plan to make these in other colours however, they can modify there UMP mag pouches to accomidate P90 mags. Costs alot though at $20 extra per pouch.

• 1 month later...

Archived