News from PM Concept

funny thing is that the recoil pad is actually made in the US and sold at Tapco for $9.99

http://www.tapco.com/product_information.a...s&dept=10&last=

Also Guarder sells some items made/distributed by Tapco under their name...in fact the MP5 claw mount they sell actually says "Tapco" on the underside.

Seems like some HK manufacturers are grabbing up real steel accessories and selling them under their own banners...so if you live in the states check local real steel shops before..

whats up with this M1903 Spring field rifle? Is this springer? or conversion kit? any more info? damn I want this boltaction.

I also want some more info on that 1903.  It might be a cool gun to start a WW2 kit with,

I just got the information that the M1903's a complete gun, not very sure it's a springer or gas operated :huh:

M1100 Defenders!  Wow.  I'd buy the M4 Stock kit.  But then again I only have one Mag for my Defender, so WTF is the point.

Does anyone know where I could get some more Defender Mags?

The point is that the gas cylinder's inside the pistol grip :P, that's cool. And it's 'convertable' to use either normal Colt stock or the Vltor stock, that's awsome. :rolleyes:

Those are indeedy doo M1100's Dont worry CA/M870 owners, it should be drop-in fit for you

looks very nice, the real steel equivalent of such a stock, grip, and rail system cost pretty high <_< , It's good to know that there'll be clone fitted for the M1100/M870 already! :) and looks like it'll come with a tank! :D

shame, I'm running my shottie on CO2 :blink: oh and I bought a CA870 scope mount and filed it down to fit my M1100 :flamed:

My m1100 says she wants that stock mod. :P

I found star also makes tactical stock mod for 870 series but I assume it shoudl fit on m1100 with little mod if not straight on. though price is bit high for what it is.($133USD at WGC) I wish primeairsoft one are a little cheaper, hopfuly under 100bucks.(80 seems about right.)

I would also love to have tanker version of LeeEnfield.(must be tanker version though. I don't like full size one much.) our problem is there isn't one lol. So at least 1903 is better than nothing I guess. :P

the bayonet on shotguns are not suprising or new idea. Many military shotguns features bayonet slugs as requested such as winchesters. Not quite sure for modern ones though, if they have, it still reasonable. But bayonet for LE use would be total nuts.

Archived