Few niceties at Gunner's: short shotguns, Full metal HK416, M203 grenade, M190 GBB

chas

Yesterday I paid 40$ for a RS pistol grip for my 105$ ACM M500; this morning Gunner puts up 4 shorty versions of the M500 (silver and black, 6 and 8 mm). Murphy's Law anybody?

He also has a HFC M190 clone for just 45$, chinese M203 grenade for 20$, SCAR silencer, AGM HK416 Full Metal, and some other stuff.

check it out: www.gunnerairsoft.com

Is it me or do you seem to know the instant a new clone Marushin shotty comes out, chas? :P

Would you believe me if I told you I check out gunner's and ebaybanned 3 or 4 times a day?

And then I post the news: gunner should pay me for the promo I give him (or at leastquit sending me lemons: 3 out of 4 guns have been half lemons).

Would you believe me if I told you I check out gunner's and ebaybanned 3 or 4 times a day?

And then I post the news: gunner should pay me for the promo I give him (or at leastquit sending me lemons: 3 out of 4 guns have been half lemons).

Actually, I do believe you. I used to do the same thing myself with RW. Most of their new stuff was uninteresting though...

Archived