Well AW.338 in OD and Tan, full metal and wood 870s

chas

those new ones are the copy of ARES/STAR AW338 ;) surely different than old 96 :D

Ah, didn't TM come out with a new .338 as well? Do all of these share the same design or is the TM different? I've long wanted a Type 96 / L96, but haven't found one that was worth it's cost or even had great performance. I itching for a bolt action.

The Well AW.338 are clones of the Star/Ares gas rifle (wich is already pretty unconsistent and inaccurate), while the Well/Warrior L96 are clones of the Maruzen? spring rifles.

The New marui L96 is spring action too, I believe.

Anyone know if any UK/EU retailers carry the Well G96/AW-338?

Due to legislation, we can't order guns propelled by other gases than CO2 to Sweden, unless we import it from within EU, of course...

i heard Well is working on Co2 version of this also :) soon you can buy from HK (their MB-07 clone will be GAS and Co2 aswell unless my memory fails me bad, they told me they make Co2 versions of their stuff)

Well I hope a good review for one comes along soon. I was expecting to see one a while back show up on Zero One's forums.

Having seen the retail price for them over here now (£280!!!!!) There is no one I'm buying one now unless it's got good feed back. I was going to guinea pig it, but not anymore!

Archived