Airsoft PX - Grand opening - Free KWA KP45 Pistol

Airsoft PX

Just wanted to introduce ourselves.

We just launched our new website at www.airsoftpx.com. Right now, the web store is functionally working, however most of the products are not yet listed. We just finished listing the Classic Army AEG's, and we will be adding more products to our store on a daily basis. If you have a paticular gun or upgrade that you are interested in, please PM or email us sales@airsoftpx.com, and we will get that product up as soon as possible.

Most products will ship within 48 hours.

All Arnie's airsoft member's will be receiving an additional 5% off on all orders (please mention arnie's airsoft in the order comments if ordering online), and the first 100 customers with orders over $100 will be placed in a raffle for a Free pistol - KWA KP45.

Welcome to Arnies! It'll be good to see another Airsoft store in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'm a little amused that it's also in the South Bay. :D

Will you guys be offering repair and upgrade services?

I may be offering repair and upgrade services down the line, but not at the moment. PM me for a reputable spot for upgrades.

Spoke on the phone with the owner, Ryan, multiple times today. Very kind and willing to answer all of my questions.

Seems like a solid company with great potential. I highly recommend you guys contact him if you have any questions or anything, he's very helpful.

He took the time to contact his suppliers to see if he could ahold of any Glocks for me, among a couple other pistols/AEG's.

Go for it guys! :)

Spoke on the phone with the owner, Ronnie, multiple times today. Very kind and willing to answer all of my questions.

Seems like a solid company with great potential. I highly recommend you guys contact him if you have any questions or anything, he's very helpful.

He took the time to contact his suppliers to see if he could ahold of any Glocks for me, among a couple other pistols/AEG's.

Go for it guys! :)

Thank you for the kind remarks, the name btw is Ryan, not Ronnie. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived