Where have the Phantom CIRAS gone?

MAA_Elvis

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,

This sucks.

For starters I was really looking forward to the Phantom Multicam CIRAS, because Eagle doesn't even offer the Multicam anymore on their website. I assume you could still get an Eagle CIRAS in Multicam, but it would be a special order item and expensive as all heck.

You can get a Multicam CIRAS Law Enforcement version on SKD, but it is over $500.00 in price and has a huge freakin patch of velcro that limits your molle space on the chest and upper back.

If Phantom had been more low key with avoiding the CIRAS lable from the start maybe this would have taken longer. What Eagle doesn't like is that the Phantom is as nice in quality as their own and a heck of a lot cheaper.

I would imagine that Madbull may have something to do with this. It just may not be as publicized as the Noveske thing. They made the announcement right before their planned release of their Noveske (Licensed) copies. Now they are going to start to release a CIRAS product, and they do not want competition because their product is overpriced due to the relationship with HSS. I fear that Madbull is becoming more like cybergun with each passing day.

I would imagine that Madbull may have something to do with this. It just may not be as publicized as the Noveske thing. They made the announcement right before their planned release of their Noveske (Licensed) copies. Now they are going to start to release a CIRAS product, and they do not want competition because their product is overpriced due to the relationship with HSS. I fear that Madbull is becoming more like cybergun with each passing day.

News to me. I know Madbull, in conjunction with HSS was planning on making a plate carrier very similar to the one Eagle makes, but it looks nothing like a CIRAS whatsoever. Do you have any info on the Madbull CIRAS? Or is it possible you confused it with the other plate carrier they anounced recently? Just want some clarification.

Diamond Dust Airsoft is selling CIRA's. For less than ehobby too.

I got one a while back, it's held up great. People even asked me if it was a real CIRAS.

But it's not a Phantom. People buy the Phantom because it's the best quality replica out there. The vest that Diamond Dust Airsoft has usually sells for much less... I think > $100

Ok,

This sucks.

For starters I was really looking forward to the Phantom Multicam CIRAS, because Eagle doesn't even offer the Multicam anymore on their website.  I assume you could still get an Eagle CIRAS in Multicam, but it would be a special order item and expensive as all heck.

You can get a Multicam CIRAS Law Enforcement version on SKD, but it is over $500.00 in price and has a huge freakin patch of velcro that limits your molle space on the chest and upper back. 

If Phantom had been more low key with avoiding the CIRAS lable from the start maybe this would have taken longer. What Eagle doesn't like is that the Phantom is as nice in quality as their own and a heck of a lot cheaper.

I own a LE Ciras... the velcro patch doesn't take up that much molle space. 2 Rows max. With proper positioning of pouches you only loose 1 row.

As well, it's a great place of IFF patches, etc. I wear my team patch and some others for fun on the velcro up front. Very easy for team ID purposes, especially rounding corners and the like.

You can get them for under 500$ too. I got a discount on mine due to wear I work, but retail should be around 400-450$ if you look around.

• 3 months later...

Ok I intended to buy a replica CIRAS, then it's gone, ok fair enough, I'll get the replica weesatch, but WHAT IS THIS?!?!? It seems all replica weesatchs have been flushed down the toilet!! I can't seem to find any retailer that stocks them, anyone know any retailers that sell replica weesatch? (preferably in the U.S) AEX used to have "THE COMMANDER VEST" and I am positiveley certain Evike had some too, so what's going on? <_<

• 4 years later...
Posted · Hidden by Arnie, October 4, 2011 - necroposting selling out of the forum
Hidden by Arnie, October 4, 2011 - necroposting selling out of the forum

And for the most amazing necropost timing of all AA threads....I'm selling mine in OD with tripple M4 pouch, Radio Pouch, double Pistol pouch and horizontal pouch for $100!!! I need some new A-TACS gear so this has got to go. I'll send pics to anyone who PM's me. Woot Necroposting is the greatest!!

Archived