tm sa80 rumor

miles,killer

Dont PM me, post it in the thread. Im sure lots of people would be interested..

That is if this is more than another "someones gonna make a........................" rumor that comes to nothing.

Sam

good point i do hope this is not a lode of rubbish cos i want a decent sa80

how do you get pics on the reply

By uploading a pic to an image hosting site and then putting the image code or a link in the reply. But this is moving away fromt he subject of the thread.

Lets stick to the TM SA80 in here. For advice on how to post and use features try the newbie section.

Sam

By uploading a pic to an image hosting site and then putting the image code or a link in the reply. But this is moving away fromt he subject of the thread.

Lets stick to the TM SA80 in here. For advice on how to post and use features try the newbie section.

Sam

i am just checkin the tm site now hang on a mo

Yes, more information would be usefull.

On a side note please try and take a little more time with spelling, grammar and the like. It makes your posts easier to read.

Sam

yo just come back from cs they say it may be possible they also warned not to go with the star or G&G sa80's as they were unreliable :(

Okay, so maybe scrubbing the rep system might have been a bad idea after all...

lol! seems like a big lode [sic] of bovine droppings to me...

would need something a lot more concrete than this topic before even thinking about getting excited...

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there is a picture of an L85 in the back of the Marui "All Line Up Catalog" under the BOYS section.

Has anyone else noticed that that the MP7 is missing from the catalog? The catalog is fairly recent; it came with a G17.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but there is a picture of an L85 in the back of the Marui "All Line Up Catalog" under the BOYS section. 

Has anyone else noticed that that the MP7 is missing from the catalog?  The catalog is fairly recent; it came with a G17.

where do you get the marui catalog from :)

Archived