Nowhere to play

Alex4Yu

Hi, I'm from NYC and i'm really into military tactics and weapons. I would really love to get into some skirmishing, but as many of you know airsoft guns are "illegal" here. That still didnt stop me from getting many airsoft products, but yet there's no known place for me to go skirmish and i would really like to go to one since i read posts on this forum about how much fun people have playing a game. I know there might be places to play upstate but i really dont want to drive 3 hours upstate to play and then drive 3 hours back home. I dont know what to do, any suggestions? Thanks

Hi, I'm from NYC and i'm really into military tactics and weapons.  I would really love to get into some skirmishing, but as many of you know airsoft guns are "illegal" here.  That still didnt stop me from getting many airsoft products, but yet there's no known place for me to go skirmish and i would really like to go to one since i read posts on this forum about how much fun people have playing a game.  I know there might be places to play upstate but i really dont want to drive 3 hours upstate to play and then drive 3 hours back home.  I dont know what to do, any suggestions?  Thanks

Coram runs two sites one out in Coram (out east on long island) and one in jersery. got to www.neasg.com find the coram site and look at it.

i dont live in the suburbs(i wish i did), i live in brooklyn which is part of the city which includes Mannhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island.

and www.neasg.com  doesnt work for some reason

Awsome, I live in the city too. Queens that is. How did you get your airsoft guns into the city? Did you send them to a friend or relative on LI or NJ or something else? Maybe we can go skirmishing when I get my airsoft gun :D

Isnt that a little extreme, then again with all thats happened NYC you can appreciate why theyre a lil over cautious. Gluck finding a skirmish site. Truth be told its hard getting to one over the other side of the pond in northern ireland as the only other ones about 2 hrs away.

I live a few states away and I have trouble 2. Although I don't live in the city I have no fields near me. My reccomendation would be to drive out into the state find a field or if your rich you could buy land. But eitherway your best bet is getting out of the city.

-EnZO-

our website is www.neasg.org

we usually play at Coram or Manchester NJ(10 mins from Great Adventure)

both are usually first and third weekends a month.(Sat for NJ and Sun for Coram)

You can get to Coram by the Port Jefferson Line of the LIRR and cab it to Coram or (highly recommended taking a ride.)Its about an hour to 1.5 hrs from Brooklyn.

Awsome, I live in the city too. Queens that is. How did you get your airsoft guns into the city? Did you send them to a friend or relative on LI or NJ or something else? Maybe we can go skirmishing when I get my airsoft gun  :D

I dont know how the customs work but i've managed to get my parents to ship me 3 aeg's from HK and one Gas revolver from japan with no orange tip and full trademarks to my home in Brooklyn. As shocked as i am that they arrived, i'm not complaining!

I dont know how the customs work but i've managed to get my parents to ship me 3 aeg's from HK and one Gas revolver from japan with no orange tip and full trademarks to my home in Brooklyn.  As shocked as i am that they arrived, i'm not complaining!

:o When did you buy your aegs and gas revolver? Must have been before 9/11.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived