ETHICAL DEBATE

stubbornbugger

its fine, just dont put any rank or insignia on your cloths and say your special forces lol. i find the Mich to be far more comfortable than the MK6 anyway. so since your not a real soldier go with whats comfortable.

but i wanna be SASSBSDELTAFARCE:(

you get a choice, either

be complete geardo, and do things by the book, which means NO you cant do it

Be a Merc or un-named Special Forces (possibly SAS) and go for it

Be a n00b with DPM trousers, Flectarn Jacket, black SAAV and a Mich with tricolour cover

the decisions yours

SERIOUSLEY THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE! I JUST CANNOT HANDLE, I WILL CARRY ON TO TYPE IN CAPS TO SHOW I AM SHOUTING.

Screw it im off to get drunk

1101402070drunkcat3.jpg

Oh and no its perfectally fine to have mismatched equipment, its what you do with that equipment that decides how eithical it is.

Is this what 'Geardo-ism' has done to airsoft?

Is it ok to.....? Can I.....?

For gods sake, we run around either in buildings or woods with toy guns. I can't take myself seriously when I'm doing that, so I really don't give a toss what some other dude is wearing :P

Do what you want. You like it? Then it's cool.

i think we established very early on in this thread that if its physically possible, then yes you can do it. everything since is just pointless.

and Doc, in answer to your trousers question, it all depends on the style and cleanlyness of your underwear, clean fresh boxers, then no, loose the trousers, your fine mate. if however you happen to be wearing the same green thong you were wearing 6 weeks ago then bring the trousers back.

end thread

Archived