bulid your least favourite airsofting type

fenris357

i was once more or less accused of not taking my hits by someone who was firing at me on the very edge of his range. the rounds that were getting through the window were actually hitting my guns receiver (not a hit at phoenix!) eventually one hits me on the neck followed by another on the side of my cheek as soon as the first shot hit home i shouted hit and started to walk back to the regen point. but as i got up the guy who'd been shooting shouted out that he thought it was about time i admitted i was dead which wound me up as i had took the very first shot that actually counted!

on the flip side of things i once waited in ambush for a squad of enemy troops at the woodland waited while they got closer wiated till i could nearly tell the colour of the point-man's eyes then opened up on him. he ducked rolled then the whole squad returned fire at me and i was taken out. now i knew my intended target quite well as we are both regulars at the same site and there was no way i think he would't have taken a hit he knew about but i was certain that i had hit him as bb's were well on target. but if he hadn't known then what could i do? he reacted quickly so maybe i had missed completely or maybe since he was moving i didn't feel the shots and movement of clothing would not have been any use either as his limbs were moving.

airsoft is a game of trust, but also there are times when it must also be a game of understanding!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is the only thing i think paint ball has on airsoft. The fact that you can tell someone was hit whather they admit it or not.

well you CAN wipe the paint off...

wow this thread pretty much spelled out all my grievances. Guess I'll add more.

If you show up to an airsoft game intoxicated in any form you seriously shouldn't be playing - you're a danger to yourself and everyone around you if you don't know what the hell you are doing.

oh and this one, too, although it's slightly amusing:

people who tend to or attempt to BUNNYHOP. (yes I did this once...to no avail)

it can be effective, but at the same time, makes you look like a *fruitcage* twit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived