What song is this

Fuser

Impossible to find...I don't think IMDB lists it and there is no Old School soundtrack. This song was used very briefly in the film and I want it to make a parody. Its the song that plays as they're walking down the stairs after deciding to compete to keep the frat...they're all wearing vests. Its pretty much just "Woooooo Hoo Hoo" over and over.

Any idea?

No...close, but that Blur song's like, "WOOO-hOOO!"...this one is quieter and more like, "Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo"...you get the idea. More hoo's. I can't believe I've resorted to this.

Too many woo hoo songs.

I can't remember the song from that scene, but it's not the Rentals - Friends of P, is it? It has the distinct whoo hoo hoo, you're referring to.

Of course, there are some Weezer songs that have that style, but since the Rentals are some of the members of Weezer...big surprise there!

Hannibal

@ Hannibal, no...that's not it, but thanks anyway dude!

@ hbc...I think what you found is just "old school" songs, not actually songs from Old School, because none of those songs are in the movie. Here is the official soundtrack listing from imdb.com, but I've tried all of them and none of them are it.

If anyone is on a Mac, what's the easiest way to put a sound file on teh web?

Archived