got my first ever AEG today :)

merlin6823

Went for an 80 mile drive down to Airsoft Armoury today and bagged me a nice spangly G&P CQBR (yawn, I hear people saying lol)........

Was a close run decision between that or the CA CQB, which was very well made also. The guys down there know their stuff, a big thanks to Rich and ratty for the heads up. Im gonna be ordering some more essentials this week online (sod going down there again and getting stuck on the m25).

So another few weeks and i'll be getting my posterior up to Tuddenham and praying to god the gun dont break lol.

Heres to my new m4, and my new hobby in airsofting ;):) :) :)

Hopefuly be seeing some of you real soon...

Mart

Sorry, the gun itself, very good quality (so far, im no expert either). I found the crane stock to wobble slightly more than the CA but im sure I can solve that by building the tube up with some black tape. Battery is on charge at the mo, will be giving it some tomorrow :)

Or just camo, mags, gun and eye protection.

Remember not everyone is a geardo. :)

Edit: I have also heard good things about G&P guns. Their metal bodies are a personal fav.

and IMO armalites look best standard, I Dispise m4's with so much useless ###### on them, such as eotechs, ris rails, scopes, bipods, nade launchers, lasers, and those fugly battery box's.

me too, i know you have been on here for a year and a half and have over 60 posts to your name, but ill welcome you to airsoft too since everyone else is

Cheers chap! :)

Yep, from what I can gether you deffo get what you pay for. Some of the other rifles were so cheap looking...

Mart

Archived