Anyone from Hong Kong?

bronney

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KWP, thanks for your info, it was very useful. Today I finally got full gear but helmet. I ended up buying a large dump pouch, since I would carry total 13 low-caps (57 rounds each). As for the magpuls, I have make them by myself, neither MP5 nor M16 magpuls fit HK33E mags.

To get a Czech Army combat gear will take some time....till then I will use some cheapo camo which I bought in MK...

Well, now it's time to get more experiences with my new gear.

How feasible is this weekend? :)

How feasible is this weekend?  :)

OPERATION TEXAS17

Date: Sunday, 29th May 2005

Venue

Time: Approx. 10:00am-16:30pm

Costs: HK$130 (game, transportation and lunch)

Firepower: AEGs (Stock Power, 1 side only), Snipers (Max. 2J if Single Fire Bolt Action)

Meeting Point

Time: 8:45am

Departure: 9:00am

NOTE: Interested parties please post here or pm me, thanks.

Count me in!!!

Acknowledged.

Hi Guys,

I play airsoft with a group of expats and locals every Sunday.

We are putting a website together slowly and welcome anyone.

http://airsoft.com.hk/hkses/

Mike :)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the invitation. Which sites do you guys prefer and whatz the avarage age?

What kinda style are you guys (MilSim, Just4Fun, Geardos, Serious Players)?

I know that's a lot of questions :), but I'm kinda selective as I'm fed up with those immature kiddies and gayish Geardo Posers, which are too many of them here in HK.

Age and equipment are not necessarily decisive factors, what counts is dedication, maturity and absolute team-playing.

Geardos? I'd have to say I'm one of those...

I want to look nice :P

...and there's nothing wrong about that as I am kinda one of those, but there are at least two different types of Geardos:

A) Geardo Skirmishers

B) Geardo Posers

Nothing against pure Geardo Posers, but they should stay away from games.

Ooh... I thought I was going to be labeled a weirdo because I wanted to dress up with a theme (e.g. the 1993 Somalia-deployed Delta Force :P)

Haha, that would be indeed a tad bit out-worn, but as I said what counts is dedicated and mature team-playing, emphasizing Playing and not Posing.

I am not a poser for sure hehe, I am not even into army's history and stuff.  Anyway how's the game sunday at tai tong?

How do I know, hehe. Better ask someone who's been there.

Have seen very nice photos though. Pretty cool Contractors, MEU and Brits were there.

Dang, thought it'd be raining.

Itz been more than one month since my last game now, itz really about time for me now.

8. (Czech gear) Got no idea at all how that looks like.

A brief info about Czech camo:

Vz. 60 camo, similar pattern were used also in Eastern Germany. Not a good camo at all.

Vz.60.jpg

Vz. 95 (Vz. 85) camo. It has been used since 1995....I quite like the pattern.

Vz.95+detail.jpg

Itz been more than one month since my last game now, itz really about time for me now.
About time... to retire? lol j/k. Yeah I know what you mean. Btw, I will be in toronto from june 11th - 24th for parents visit and guess what!! There's an upcoming game on june 18th there woohoo. The only problem's they don't have rental guns so I am begging like mad on airsoftcanada.com already.

If someone there gets me a gun Ima packing my gears hehe.

Hey Deni, no problem man, let's play next time.

A brief info about Czech camo:

Vz. 60 camo, similar pattern were used also in Eastern Germany. Not a good camo at all.

[iMAGE]

Vz. 95 (Vz. 85) camo. It has been used since 1995....I quite like the pattern.

[iMAGE]

Oh, looks like the "Strichtarn" of the former Eastern Germany Army "NVA".

Looks quite odd and wonder if it was effective.

The other camo looks just like another US Woodland derivate. Thought the Czechs are more innovative as their Weapons Industry is quite renowned.

Btw, seems there is no game for us on coming Sunday. This is really bad news...

About time... to retire? lol j/k.  Yeah I know what you mean.  Btw, I will be in toronto from june 11th - 24th for parents visit and guess what!! There's an upcoming game on june 18th there woohoo.  The only problem's they don't have rental guns so I am begging like mad on airsoftcanada.com already.

If someone there gets me a gun Ima packing my gears hehe.

Hey Deni, no problem man, let's play next time.

Wow, are you a frequent flyer? Last time you were in Peking, now you'll be going to Canada...

• 2 weeks later...

Okey, here are the details for the upcoming CQB highlight:

OPERATION TIGER02

Venue

Date: 19th June 2005

Time: 10am-5pm

Costs: Approx. HK$180 (including transportation and lunch)

Meeting Point

Time: 8.45am

Departure: 9.00am

NOTE: Complete protective CQB loadout recommended.

I envy you guys so much.

I would probably have a heart attack in under thirty seconds after walking into a REAL airsoft shop.  :D

in the usa there are almost no airsoft shops except the online ones. and even less playing fields where i live. I live in paintball heaven i have all the big field around me like skirmish, poco loco, captain carls, ect. If only all the paintball shops would sell airsoft and the paintball fields would allow airsoft. :(

Archived