Hey guys, how are you ?

Dafool

Hi guys, it's me, Dafool. Feel like such an old bloke now, the forums have changed a lot. Never had much time to write nowadays, to much homework, thinking of my future and stuff. I heard Sledge was gone ? Don't tell me about that though, I don't want this thread to get locked. Anyway, I've been looking into some British universities, actually considering Birmingham or Exeter, that means I'm considering to move back to England. But first I have to plow my way through the IB....

I really do wonder how I'm going to transport my airsoft equipment to England with the VCRB in action. I might have to sell them and buy new stuff in England. I still play airsoft ! Some of you have seen me on the forums, but just asking quick questions and such. I know, seems stupid that I'm writing this, but I have said anything for ages-and a lot of you new guys might be wondering who this fool is- and I felt it would be nice

to say what's going on. But no more of that bull *beep*, other than the homework I'm fine ! But how are you guys, how have the forums changed since I used to day to day active ?

How is life for people of arnies? Is there still any talk of bewildered badgers, raping the sheep along the horizon of Wales....

Oh yeah, while you are writing an answer, can you guys tell me if my spelling is any better? And perhaps give me some advice on what I should be prepared for in England, for vcrb insurance for motor bikes etc ? Any side help for that will be much appreciated

Welcome back, though surely it hasn't been that long? There was that mate of yours we all voted for in that online competition not long ago. Shame he didn't win, eh?

Tuna AIDS is the big discussion point at the moment, pm me and I'll fill you in (as it were).

Welcome back mate :)

The forums have changed a fair bit, people have moved on (or been moved on in some cases) so theres a few missing, but lots of new faces as well.

As for the VCR, if you can, leave you airsoft kit in Sweden until it calms down over here. When we find out more about the state of importing - if all goes well - you can have them sent to you, once you've joined an airsoft site and gone through the membership process.

To be honest a lot has changed since July '05, so theres not many badger jokes any more :P Which is probably for the best.

gallery_1919_442_27296.jpg

gallery_1919_442_135822.jpg

gallery_1919_442_13536.jpg

Like i said, probaby for the best!

Archived