Cake !

Dafool

What shall dafool get ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What shall dafool get ?

• 1. A tune kit and stylings for bike, Make em chavs eat my dust
    • 2. Airsoft kit, cigars and accesories for airsoft, Sitting on a field
    • smoking and getting shot at

Okey folks, easter is up and I have ne easter eggs. So I called my friends and asked them if we could make a "improvised cake" so both of them came along.

And we baked a cake, We had no flour so we used porridge. And threw in alot of baking soda and coco. Thinking that the cake would be okey, besides the porridge that was in it.

My friend thought, no we need something else in it, SoOooo, we threw in some bird seeds from the garden, alot of honey, sweets, dried fruit , raisins, and some plant seeds or something like that. We threw it in the oven and are Improviced cake was a succses !. Out came a porridgie smelling cake filled with dry fruit and seeds.

This was one of 3 different improvised cakes we made :

A improviced cake is when you are out of the ingridiens and try to make the same cake with different ingridiens.

So What have you been baking lately ?

I've seen worse. An uncle of a friend of mine used to get back at his annoying neighbours by making them "special" pies.

He'd take a standard steak and kidney pie, carefully remove the top of the pastry, take a ###### in it and then put the top back on.

Fortunately, I don't think they ever ate one of them. And yes, the police did have some strong words to say to him about that.

Lol, you can have some if you want if you want to go out in the woods and look for the remains ;) I blew it up this morning. The cake was so hard the ***** wasn't powerful enough to shred it, I needed 12 röcket to barly manage :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived