Building a super loud AEG

Catman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was the exact item that made it loud ? Have you experemented using different internals combined to create a louder sound ?

A combination of short barrel and a lot of air passing through the sound-hog

Yeah I played around with a few bits and peices, especially the springs as the stronger spring + full cylinder + short barrel resulted in low FPS. I wonder if it's something to do with the sound wave length; the long barrel 'flatens' out the wave length and/or air flow but the shorter one doesn't(?) I dunno it's just a crackpot theory and I lack the scienctific knowledge. I just know it works :) And it must work well because people complain about being too near it when I shoot

I keep getting told the gun is ugly but frankly ugly is good. I still need to get some pipe to make the stock/battery and I have to decide what voltage I'm going to go with. If the gearbox continues to hold up (and I shall do that gearbox radiusing) then I'll get a nice systema magnum motor for it.

For those people who think it's ugly, here's a pic of it again - just for you :P

IMGP3982.jpg

Yo, Yo, Yo I know you. You're really Tim Westwood arn't you. Are you cruzing for a new TV show, Pimp my gun? It needs a LCD TV on it, and some massive speakers but overall it's a good Chav gun. I give it 7 ASBO's out of 10.

Is that Tape on the Mag's Burberry mag tape?

PS It's so fugly it burns my eyes.

I'm thinking of putting my mini-launcher on it :P

Yo, Yo, Yo I know you. You're really XXXXXX arn't you. Are you cruzing for a new TV show, Pimp my gun? It needs a LCD TV on it, and some massive speakers but overall it's a good Chav gun. I give it 7 ASBO's out of 10.

Is that Tape on the Mag's Burberry mag tape?

PS It's so nice I want to hug it

LMAO, I'm so going to shoot you in the back next game. Now please don't mention he whom cannot be mentioned ever again.

Archived