Children of Men Camo + equipment help

millest

i know its resurrecting my old thread but i was wondering if folks could post some pics of thier CoM loadouts and any variations on the theme, hopefully get some pics of mine sorted once i get my toys back and when i get my little CoM commando project finished

cheers

millest

• 6 months later...
guys

im looking for the camo used in children of man, i believe its also refered to as DPM or Soldier 2026, does anyone know where a lardy lad like me can find some.

im also looking for advice on the gear and webbing used on top of the camo. if anyone has any information it would be greatly recieved.

thanks in advance

millest

i have a direct set of webbing from the movie. i wear the uniform part but preffer a vest, the web set is available if you want it make me a offer?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thredresurect!

Im finally getting around to completing my children of men kit out, but im having trouble sourcing the type of PLCE as used in the film. After some research it looks to me that its the Irish version which i also cant source a set.

Anyone seen/ has a set anywhere?

And while im at it who else spotted the PKM in the final battle scene of the film? ;)

Cheers

Have you seen Fenris357's post two above yours. If he no longer has it ask A2 they may have some left, I never got around to collecting my webbing (couldn't carry it on my bike, had to wear the body armour under my leathers!

Edit: If anyone has any knackerd trousers or jackets i'm after some for the fabric to make some mods to mine.

Have you seen Fenris357's post two above yours. If he no longer has it ask A2 they may have some left, I never got around to collecting my webbing (couldn't carry it on my bike, had to wear the body armour under my leathers!

Edit: If anyone has any knackerd trousers or jackets i'm after some for the fabric to make some mods to mine.

Have dropped him a message (didnt think to do so as its a old post) but if not i guess i can give A2 a call, got nothing listed on their website though :(

Cheers

• 1 month later...
The PLCE is standard green stuff... British, not Irish... o_o;

I've yet to find any sets of British OD PLCE with fastex (think thats what there called) buckles, the irish version has them and is the same lighter green (British is a lot darker) as is in the film

• 2 weeks later...

You can buy the OD Irish PLCE direct from the manufacturer, Protac, but it ain't cheap! Here's a link to their webbing section - http://www.protac.ie/store/index.php/webbing.html

Would be interested to know if anywhere still has the CoM camo sets, and how much they are, because if the price is right I may just be tempted :D

Archived