Checklist before you play

phishphansj3151

Nooo, dont be sorry lol. Im not mad, sometimes I just come off to be. (I'm tired and cranky right now.)

Lets see what else should you bring,

__A pocket knife is a good idea too, forgot about that.

__Can of gas is also a good idea for long games.

Sticky this maybe??

Some kind of pain relief medication, nothing worse than playing with a head ache, and not being able to do anything about it.

And if it was mentioned before, I didn’t see it but CHAP STICK, and lotion. Last time I went out for a 24hr air soft trip in the middle of nowhere, I didn’t have chap stick, and my lips dried up and cracked, hurt so much =/. Not forgetting it next time.

You ALL forgot something VERY important.

Even you, Hissing Sid, shame on you.

EYE PROTECTION.

NEVER EVER EVER skirmish withour eye protection.

Even more important than your primary weapon.

what would make a good un jamming tool? *noob*

also while skirmishing how do you know whos on your team?

also in CQC this is prob a bigger issue same question

1. Not jamming it in the first place :lol:

2. They're the ones not shooting at you :lol

3. In CQB you should know whose on your team, anyone who aint them gets the 6mm good news.

Cheers,

xRx

Un-jamming tools are plastic rods that SHOULD come with each gun. They have another end on them for cleaning the gun.

Good points guys, Band-aids def would be a good idea, I know I never have them when I need them! :D

O for teams, shoot the man who is shooting at you.

• 10 months later...
Q; Also while skirmishing how do you know whos on your team?

A; ... They're the ones not shooting at you :lol

Don't count on it mate!! <_<:D

You don't realise how much stuff you need for a 'simple' hobby until it's all written down.. :blink:

I'd add; A sense of humour, a big cheesy grin :D (for when you turn up at a game, thinking you're invincible with your latest shiny gun/gear) and your best scowl :angry: (for when you get hit 30 seconds into the first game) ;)

• 1 year later...
if your doing a 24hr bring bout 4-8 extra batteries depending on how long the battery lasts on full charge

if ya don't ya'll need a gas pistol with a full can of gas in your pocket at all times or a spring gun which theres no point unless you go right up to people and shoot them :flamed:  :flamed:  :flamed:

WTH? Necroposting is wrongs. Also- 4-8 extra batteries? Why not just buy some decent batteries? So you don't have to take 8 spares? :blink:

Archived