CA mp5 with 9.4 battery

bloodybiscuit

So what kind of knowledge of batteries is well off? Because I didn't say 8.4v, 9.6v, 10.8v? So i am lack of knowledge?

Clarify something - is English your first language, if not; then the above is acceptable?

Yes, your voltage was off, but you also didn't mention the discharge rate which is as important as the voltage. I mean a stock TM will run fairly reliably on a 10.8v 600mah NiCad with a discharge rate of say 15amps provided you don't encounter premature engagement, however try it with a 10.8v 4500mah NiMH with a discharge rate of say 40amps.

To be honest though your lack battery knowledge isn't really important, it was your lack of technical knowledge in a argument that requires it.

You're in no position to argue the reliability of stock vs tuned weapons, just in the same way I'm in no position to argue AMD vs Intel - I don't know enough about the subject.

Ice

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clarify something - is English your first language, if not; then the above is acceptable?

Yes, your voltage was off, but you also didn't mention the discharge rate which is as important as the voltage. I mean a stock TM will run fairly reliably on a 10.8v 600mah NiCad with a discharge rate of say 15amps provided you don't encounter premature engagement, however try it with a 10.8v 4500mah NiMH with a discharge rate of say 40amps.

To be honest though your lack battery knowledge isn't really important, it was your lack of technical knowledge in a argument that requires it.

You're in no position to argue the reliability of stock vs tuned weapons, just in the same way I'm in no position to argue AMD vs Intel - I don't know enough about the subject.

Ice

First, english isn't my first language.

Secondly, the reliability I was talking about is the reliability of different voltage on a same stock gearbox. Not as you said stock vs tuned, I am not that lack of knowledge. Even my mom knows tuned works better. And I already said, you have to spend more money to upgrade the gearbox then you can get either reliability and high ROF. If I don't know how to upgrade the gearbox, I would prefer a 8.4v battery to keep reliability without any upgrade.

Am I clearly enough to make you understand my point now?

Ice

Ohh, AMD for teh win!! Nah, they pratically the same with a different make up and way of doing things. (No, people don't go into detail...) etc. lol But stock will be slower and maybe be less powerfull, compared to a tuned. ;) (Unlike AMD and Intel with the same specs...ish)

Is it bit to serious? It is still just a game, mate. Calm down.

Yeah, i know just sayin' :D

This argument is actually pretty cool, and abit funny. LOL

Chris :zorro:

I'm not sure what you were trying to get at, I know it started off about high ROF being unrealistic but then it just continually evolved as you tried to comeback with something.

I just think if the game is more balanced, it will be more fun to me, like the video games, counter strike, AA or something.

Archived