G&P M500 Handguard vs CA M203 vs KSC USP.

Sarge133

Which?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• G&P Lighted Handguard
    • CA M203 + Madbull grenade
    • KSC USP.45 Full Metal
    • WE M1911 Tactical

Hey everyone. I have alittle over $200 to spend and I'm trying to decide which I would be better off getting.

1) G&P Lighted Handguard Link

2) CA M203 + Madbull grenade M203 Link Madbull Link

3) KSC USP.45 Full Metal Link

4) WE M1911 Tactical Link

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I basically want something that would be the best for the money.

um, what do you want? A torch, grenade launcher, or secondary weapon? lol

If you're gonna be playing in cqb or where lights matter, get the lighted foregrip

if you've run out of ammo before or if you've had your main jam/break on you, get one of the pistols

if you want to make loud noises get the grenade launcher combo, though you'll probably want more than just one grenade.

does it have the be the 500lumen behemoth? lol

Maybe it does lol. Burn retinas and melt flesh! Truthfully I never noticed how many lumens it had. What does 500 look like anyways?

But really I want to keep this rifle as simple as I can. I dont want a bunch of stuff hanging off it as I've already got a PEQ on it. The main problem I have with the M203 is gonna be the weight and the cost. Everytime I try to tally it up it comes out to about $230-$250. When the M500 is $139 + Shipping. But then again I bought the RIS version of this rifle and I don't want the extra money I spent for it to go to waste. Any help? Such as ideas for good RIS mounted flashlights that are pressure switch?

EDIT: Just found This. It seems to fit my bill for an RIS mounted flashlight. However has anyone used a G&P flashlight before? Are they worth the money?

G&P flashlights are great.

That one is very good, though you can get it for less quite easily. Still not sure if you need 500 lumens (airsoft atlanta has that one for 99.99$)

though, my surefires G2 (~65 lumens) is plenty bright for the CQB arena I play at

There are also several vert grip + torch combos out there, try dragon red airsoft for cheaper ACM copies (that apparantly are pretty decent)

And you're right, M203s are damn heavy. But the effect they make when used somehow makes it worth it =)

I'd still go with the torch mate, as you cant shoot what you cant see? ;)

As for a cheaper option, you can always get something like this,

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...C-723_srch_rail

or this

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...B-BMS_srch_rail

and whack on a cheaper M3 pistol style torch, this one comes with a charger set,

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...ACC-480_srch_M3

I own this torch and it is stupidly bright :D

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-G04020_srch_M3

I'm guessing its going on your CA M4 ris.

Personally I'd go with a G&P short M203 (G&P fitment) and 3 pack King Arms grenades (60 rounds). If your worried about it being too front heavy get a crane stock and rear wire it. They really help to balance out the gun with 203's on them.

If you want a torch then a Surefire G2 with G&P pressure switch will be more than enough. You can get the batteries on ebay for next to nothing.

500 lumens will easily blind you on a sunny summer day. . it doesn't have to be dark at all. . it's really really really bright. . it can burn your retinas out if left on and at close range. . .I would imagine the burn time/battery usage constantly on is probably no more than 20-25 minutes. . as long as you use it intermittently, you'll do fine for battery consumption.

I'd go M500 route. .

if you're interested in the older design (run on 2x 3V CR123 batteries). .I have 3 G&Ps available for sale. . .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived