Pj loadout...

Belladonna

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Usafcajun : nice pictures :)

buy a WA kimber MEUSOC

Not for a PJ ;) .

As Siygess suggested, the M9 is the standard with Safariland 6004 for holster (or even an empty 6004 see this picture ).

For those interested, a kit list given in a similar topic on "France-airsoft" forum

General Information

Document Type: Combine Solicitation

Solicitation Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted Date: Jul 27, 2007

Original Response Date: Aug 02, 2007

Contracting Office Address

Department of the Air Force, Air Force Special Operations Command

The BID SCHEDULE shall be for:

LINE ITEM 0001 QTY 19 EA: Safariland SLS Tactical Holster Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 6005-73.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0005 QTY 19 EA: Gentex TBH Level 3A Helmet Color: Ranger Green Sz: Large. P/N: 8470/GT-2000.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0006 QTY 19 EA: Gentex Helmet Cover Color: Ranger Green. P/N:

8470/GT-2000-HC.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0007 QTY 19 EA: Front Bracket Kit (Gentex for AN/PVS-14 NVG'S). P/N: 5340/A3256368.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0008 QTY 19 EA: P/N: 8470/BCLS-PACAF1.OR EQUAL

Equipment Load Carriage Subsystem (BCLS) Basic Color: Ranger Green Includes: 1-BLPF07RG, Low Profile Suspenders 1-BLPA02-RG, Double Pistol Mag Pouch 4-BLPM01-2RG, M4 Double Mag Pouches 2-BLPM04-S-RG, M4 Single Mag Pouches 1-BLPM29RG, Shotgun/Accessory Pouch 1-BLPM36-1RG, Admin/Flashlight Pouch 1- BLPM40RG, GP Pouch small 1- BLPM07-2RG, Flashlight Pouch GZ2 1-BLPM42RG, GP Pouch large (upright) 1-BLPM49RG, 100oz. Hydration pouch 2- BLPM31RG, MBTR radio pouch 1- BLPM49RG, Compass Strobe

LINE ITEM 0009 QTY 38 EA: BLCS, M-203 Ammunition Pouch Kit (AF kit M-203 Gunners only) Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 8415/BPLM20-5RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0010 QTY 19 EA: BLCS, Pouch, M-240, 100 round Color: Ranger green. P/N: 8470/BLPM16RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0011 QTY 19 EA: BLCS, Pouch, M-249/SAW 200 round Color: Ranger green. P/N: 8470/BLPM15RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0012 QTY 57 EA: BLCS, Pouch, 9mm, Single Mag Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 8470/BLPM08RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0013 QTY 19 EA: Battlelab CQB Duty Belt Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 8415/BLPF01-XX-RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0014 QTY 19 EA: Battlelab Rigger Belt Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 8415/BLPF03-2BK.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0015 QTY 19 EA: BL SOF Asst Pack w/PF80-6 (Lumbar Pannel), 80-2/3 (Access Belt) Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 8415/BLPF81-PACAF-RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0018 QTY 38 EA: Battlelab Accessories Kit Bag (Large) Color: Ranger Green. P/N: 8415/BLPA40-1-RG.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0022 QTY 19 EA: Predator Vest W/LTA-3A Soft Armor Color: Ranger Green Sz: Large. P/N: Predator OVT.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0023 QTY 19 EA: Battlelab Utility Pouch Color: Ranger Green. P/N: BLPM48.OR EQUAL

LINE ITEM 0027 QTY 19 EA: Cumberbund With Side Plate Pouches Color: Ranger Green. P/N: P-SPC.OR EQUAL

pj1td8.jpg

pj2gh1.jpg

pj3rv8.jpg

pj4zy0.jpg

pj5ze0.jpg

Throwed together a PJ kit with some leftovers.

Kitlist

- AT MBSS

- Eagle H-harness, 1st generation

- Eagle MLCS M-4 Triple Magazine Pouch

- Eagle MLCS M-4 Double Mag Pouch

- Eagle MLCS M9/P226 Double Pistol Mag Pouch with FB insert

- Eagle MLCS Single Fragmentation Grenade Carrier

- Eagle MLCS Radio Pouch/MBITR

- Eagle MLCS Utility Pouch

- Eagle MLCS Medic Pouch

- Eagle MLCS Single Smoke Grenade Pouch

- Repro LBT backpack

- DBT Operator's Retention Lanyard

- BHI Riggerbelt

- Nomex flightgloves

- Mich 2002 repro - Wilcox/GI Norotos arm

- ESS NVG - TAN

And so on..

hharnesswt8.jpg

Throwed together a PJ kit with some leftovers.

Heh, thats awesome, and one of the things that I like about a real PJ loadout. It pretty much IS made up from left overs :D

You say the pack is an LBT repro - do you know which brand? Ideally I'd like a real LBT pack but they are too expensive for my tastes.. so if someone makes a copy of one of their packs, that would suit me fine!

Finally got most of my PJ Loadout together, still waiting for the Pro-tec to come in and I wasnt in the mood to put on my tan boots

That's coming together nicely, and just like ACU I find that I can stomach the ABU just fine as long as it's worn with tan gear! All you need to do now is roll around in the dirt a bit and maybe get a cheap electronic hearing protectors / comms combo (or if you're feeling flush, some Sordins or Comtacs) to finish that look :)

abu looks nice

Yeah, like ACU, the camo pattern has grown on me although at the moment, I still prefer DCU and US Woodland for PJ loadouts. Give me a few months, though.. Speaking of which, how's your loadout coming along Bella - you get that PACA repro yet?

scars a wee bit big isnt it? youd think pjs would go down a more hsld weapon route .... for mobility...

R

The SCAR isn't particularly large or heavy. It isn't particularly smaller nor larger than the M4/M4A1 (this being my expirience with both a CA SCAR and a Smith & Wesson M&P15T, as well as my roommate's WGCShop Custom M4A1), but given the folding stock, the adjustable cheek-wield, the six-position collapsible stock, and M1 Carbine-inspired gas system, a SCAR-L with a 14" bbl would be a weapon far preferable to an M4/M4A1. Given that PJs are a part of US SOCOM and the SCAR was designed specifically for US SOCOM, it would not be at all unreasonable to do a PJ, SEAL, MARSOC, Green Beret, Ranger, or other US SOCOM load-out with a SCAR.

I would just question the -CQC barrel being used instead of the 14-incher.

ALSO: Kindly refrain from referring to Marines as 'jarheads'. This is a derogatory term. The preferred term would be 'leatherneck'. :P

It is in reference to the USMC dress uniforms, which are high collared, and the "high and tight" haircut favoured by those Devil Dogs. Apparently Naval Personnel decided that this made their heads look like they were screwed on like a mason jar's top. Hence the nickname.

This does appear to be contradicted by some sources, so if anyone else has better information or experience, feel free to contradict this explanation.

The SCAR isn't particularly large or heavy. It isn't particularly smaller nor larger than the M4/M4A1 (this being my expirience with both a CA SCAR and a Smith & Wesson M&P15T, as well as my roommate's WGCShop Custom M4A1), but given the folding stock, the adjustable cheek-wield, the six-position collapsible stock, and M1 Carbine-inspired gas system, a SCAR-L with a 14" bbl would be a weapon far preferable to an M4/M4A1. Given that PJs are a part of US SOCOM and the SCAR was designed specifically for US SOCOM, it would not be at all unreasonable to do a PJ, SEAL, MARSOC, Green Beret, Ranger, or other US SOCOM load-out with a SCAR.

Thanks man, also the reason for the CQC barrel is that my airsoft team is starting to go off of a Air Force Special Tactics impression, and the PJ's are the CQC team. (I know, dumb, but those of us that are PJ ready also have CQC weapons...)

Pfft, just grab an M4&M203 combi, with an M9 (I have several so might have a spair), Though my bianch acumold looks a bit out of place so I need a sand LC2 and I'm done, once it all arives I'll have;

TMM4A1/ SPM203

Helmet = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MICH-TC-2000-Glass-F...oQQcmdZViewItem painted cammo

NVG Mount = http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=15902

RAV Body Armour = http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=23322

Plate Carrier/chest rig = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Milspex-LBV-US-MOLLE...oQQcmdZViewItem

Desert Boots = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s_promot_widget

Medical Pack = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tactical-MOD-Hydrati...oQQcmdZViewItem

BDU = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Army-Navy-Desert-Cam...oQQcmdZViewItem

Other than pouches thats about it isnt it?

Sorry, Forgot gloves, my old tatty Green Hatch operators

ALSO: Kindly refrain from referring to Marines as 'jarheads'. This is a derogatory term. The preferred term would be 'leatherneck'. :P

Two points....1.you can no longer call them jarheads because.....they found out you can put something in a jar. ;)

2. None of the PJs in my unit use the SCAR. They're using M4, M14 for the most part.

Refer to the pics I posted earlier in this thread of the weapons they use in my unit.

Archived