Mr.Hyde

Hello,

So I want any of the following:

VFC SCAR

VFC HK416

TM M14 socom

KWA M4

Star M4

I want any one of these as I like them the same looks wise. I do not know much about VFC and Star gearboxes though and would like to know if there are any things I should know about.

Also, I want the most solid feeling AEG I can get. If I am going to drop $420 on one it better be good. I heard the VFC HK 416 as a wobbly stock, but if you replace it with a cranestock it is great.

The Star M4 got a great review on the data base so anyone else have anything to say about it?

I would really like this to be my last AEG, so I want it to be REALLY good. I am willing to drop a fair bit of cash on it so that shouldnt be a problem.

The KWA M4 sounds like the best M4 on the market right now, plus I wouldnt have to upgrade it at all.

So what should I buy?

PS I am not buying for another 6 months but I like to plan ahead and find out what would be best, hence the thread.

Id back up the Chinasofa M14s, the CYMA ones seem preety sound and my AGM is great. All of those guns seem find tho. Personally id say dont buy either M4 cos everyone has them these days, buy a gun that stands out. But id vote either VFC SCAR or TM M14

Id back up the Chinasofa M14s, the CYMA ones seem preety sound and my AGM is great. All of those guns seem find tho. Personally id say dont buy either M4 cos everyone has them these days, buy a gun that stands out. But id vote either VFC SCAR or TM M14

Yeh TM M14 for me too. A gun of brilliant peformance (and in my opinion) looks really good. But it's not the cheapest gun on the list and the Cyma seems pretty good too...

I hate chinasoft guns. Besides, if this is going to be my last AEG for awhile, I don't want it to be a ###### gun.

errm, it wont be. the cyma is better than TM. by buying a TM in this case you are just buying un un-upgraded cyma for a lot more. the cyma has a tightbore, metal bushings, metal spring guide. cyma have good QC now, and their recent offerings (like their M14s) blow most other chinese stuff out of the water (which is saying something when you consider how good ACM guns are getting these days).

its up to you. i'd recomend an M14 eitherway, but its your choice whether you want to waste money on an inferior gun for eliteism's sake. the cyma is utterly flawless in every aspect other than a few gaps in my friend's stock. but that can be fixed and for the price you cant complain. a cyma will be no more or less likely to let you down than a TM.

Hahahahaha/

hmm, so inferior internals and a higher price tag mean that the TM is better eh? it makes me laugh that people will automaticly assume that since something's chinese it will be worse than TM. the cyma has steel gears, they will long outlast the aloy ones in the TM, same for the bushings. plus as i mentioned the cyma has a metal spring guide and a tightbore stock.

sherlock, have you actually used the two? have you fired them? hell, do you even know anything about them internally? or are you just talking out of your *albartroth* because cyma are chinese. the internals of the latest cymas are top notch, im sure if you slapped a £200 price tag on them you'd have no problem calling them a high end gun.

I wouldnt say that TM is king of the heap at all. There is no current 'king' IMO as there are so many differents guns made by different people. The VFC SCAR is looking really nice now, I heard it's dreamy. But the then KWA M4 sounds really kick *albatross* too.

GRRRRRRRRRR can't decide.

Archived