Redwolf Sale

Puding

I would have entered a direct link to the page on redwolf when i got home, unfortunatly im at work using a proxy which has the nasty habit of infecting any links i try to make with trash that i did not think anyone else would want :) thank you anyway shard for adding the link.

Only the latest items are shown on that page, you need to access the sub menu found somewhere on the right hand side in a drop down box.

Or, if your talking about the items on the sale page then theres a good deal more than two AEG's there.

Yay! A SALE lets go girlfriends.... oh wait there's nothing on sale I want :( Not even the new TM AK

are redwolf based in japan i dont want to have to pay for customs?

no, Hong Kong - you may or may not be charged import duty+VAT if you go with Parcel Farce(EMS/Speedpost) if you go UPS/TNT/those types of companies you will definitely be charged. Buying from HK tends to work out cheaper when you're buying lots of stuff. Buy a mag from abroad and you'll wish you hadn't. Anyway theres lots of threads about importing so enough off-topicness ;):offtopic2:

They have the new Marui AK up there. Nothing really there that I want either though. Maybe one of those Marushin M1s, but I don't think I can afford it right now...

RW have something up about shipping guns to the UK that's worth a read, if no one's seen it: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...tail?newsID=800

Redwolf will only ship guns to the UK if you are UKARA registered. AND you pay by wire transfer. AND you send them proof (like your membership card) which they will attach to the parcel (seems to help a bit with customs). AND they will only ship using FedEx.

Trust me. I know. The order I placed on December the 6th has only just arrived today. I ended up having to PHONE them to get it sorted...

If you do place an order, and you have problems, make sure you deal with someone call Fancourt Lui - he seems to actually know what he's doing. He sorted my order out in a matter of days, whereas I'd spent weeks trying to get it sorted with various of their other staff.

See my posts on this subject in this thread for more information.

Redwolf will only ship guns to the UK if you are UKARA registered. AND you pay by wire transfer. AND you send them proof (like your membership card) which they will attach to the parcel (seems to help a bit with customs). AND they will only ship using FedEx.

Their public announcement is contradicting your statement: http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...tail?newsID=800

The way I read that, you can place an order without any questions asked, as long as you pay by Wire Transfer. If you used another payment method, then I can understand why they wanted to be sure that you are covered by the defence: If the order was seized, you could file a chargeback via Pay Pal or your credit card company.

-Sale

Well, you can feel free to ignore my *ACTUAL EXPERIENCE* and believe whatever you want.

A quote from the thread where you talked about the hassle you got:

The main issue now seems to be that I didn't pay by Wire Transfer.

Still, you made this statement:

To which I replied.

The way I read that, you can place an order without any questions asked, as long as you pay by Wire Transfer. If you used another payment method, then I can understand why they wanted to be sure that you are covered by the defence: If the order was seized, you could file a chargeback via Pay Pal or your credit card company.

Am I the one ignoring things here? Even in the thread about imports after Oct 1st, people were reporting successful purchases (actual experiences, no?) from Redwolf, when they paid via Wire. As much as I sympathize with the delay and problems you had, you can't really throw sand in retailer's gears by twisting the story like that afterwards.

Your order had RIFs in it and was not paid with Wire Transfer -> A lot of questions and need for documents.

Other people bought RIFs and paid via Wire Transfer -> Just needed to send an e-mail that they know about the VCRA and will be covered by the defence. If even that.

-Sale

Archived