Recommend me an AEG

Mr.Hyde

Hello yet again. I know I have started many threads before this, but I need help on which AEG to buy. This is what it needs to do:

Woodland capable

Cheap midcaps is a plus

Metal

NOT TM

rather not have a armalite

rather not have a clone, but maybe

good hop up

Looking for 2 AEGs, one SMG, one assault rifle. I know the SMG, CA MP5 SD6 or SD3. I am currently interested in CA AUG, CA G3 SG1, AK-47/AK-74, KWA M4 (its that good lol), and possibly M14s. Honestly, I have been waiting so long and I dont really know what I want. I just need to bounce ideas off you guys, it has helped in the past.

Might i recommend you hold some of the guns you are interested in to see how they feel to you... In my opinion... The mp5s are uncomfortable it weird having your hand all sideways that close to your body and the mags are odd AUGs are good accurate easy to work on but have unreliable triggers,.. if your a big person armalites are quiet comfortable. g36s look kinda cool but there front heavy there mags jam if your strong and you buy nice mags there not so bad i guess... g3s arnt bad pretty easy to hold and accurate m14s are like holding a big solid depleted uranium tube in your hands i just HATE them there sooooo ugly :headbutt: so thats my

$.99-$.97

Since it is your first gun ... in wood land... u need somthing with long barrel .. I think.. u should not buy 2 guns now.. coz u might not use the other as much ..in my experience... So.. i u can get some thing that U can shorten the stock or fold it.. so u can use in close combat.... G36 ak74 or even p90 or scar.. are good start... u will eventually get more guns anyway... try it one at a time unless u want to be a collectors with will make u poor in a short time... I figure get one base gun... borrow others guns from friend .. try it utill u like one and stick with that ... n don't limit TM and clone.... many of their guns r good..

Well it wont be my first gun. I have had 3 AEGs in the past, but they were not the best choices ^_^. So far I like the AUG and duel MP5Ks..............it just sounds really cool. The reason I want at least 2 AEGs is because I have a lot of friends that dont have guns, but wanna play. I have owned TMs before, and I just got my @$$ blown away by CA M15s and G36s. So my list is now:

CA AUG

CA G3 SG1

CA MP5 SD6

Echo1 MP5Ks

CA M14

KWA G36C

Cafemondo: I would not buy the kart M14 EBR unless you are going to overhaul the internals. A buddy of mine has one and it broken 20 minutes after he got it.

Thanks for the input guys, I am just a pistols and CQB kinda guy, and dont know ###### about woodland lol.

Based on what ive heard alone, id stay away from the CA M14, there are many M14s out there which are easily as good. The AUG is definitly not a bad idea, very comfortable, good internals and a V3 gearbox.

The CA MP5s are preety sound guns as well, and many people cant stand bullup configurations if theyre not sued to them, so not a good idea of your lending them to friends, a mate of mine has the R85, we compared mag change times with my AK-47 on a friend of ours whos never tocuhed a gun before, the Ak was much faster.

Once again this really comes down to what you like the most from looks based on my own experience with 3 of those guns (AUG, MP5 and G3 SG1) and from the info i know of on the others, which isnt comprehensive.

If your looking @ G36Cs, it might be worth looking at JG one, as i found this was performing better than the two TM G36Cs me and a few mates rented a few months back (one of the TMs packed it in after about 30 mins, and the 2nd followed a few hours later), but i believe you already have one/ have looked at these in the past.

Archived