New member incoming

zmf

Hi there :).

I'm new to these forums, but not that new to airsofting I've been interested in BB guns for a couple of years now. I currently own a TM Benelli M3 and a TM 1911 GBB Pistol, in about 10 days I'll be purchasing a TM M4A1 (Legally of course :D). So I'll be doing some real airsofting soon as I don't find my M3 that comfortable to skirmish with.

Hope I enjoy my time here. :D

Not surprising you're struggling with the TM M3.

I couldn't believe it when I was first given one to look at. I thought somebody was taking the mickey and they'd given me some market-stall jobbie instead.

It was a big, nasty, creaky, lightweight, plasticky, pile of junk.

Erm.... sorry... if you like yours. :P

But, yeah. Welcome to Arnies.

Just remember that 75% of the information you'll get on here will be nonsense so don't lose any sleep if it doesn't make any sense. ;)

I have a few primary guns, as soon as i got my first TM shotgun i sold half my AEGs because they just dont compare to the awesomeness of the tri barreled shotgun design.

And my tm 1911 is my best pistol too.

Welcome, scince you have such good style in your choice of weapons, stay away from the geardos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Badger would point out that Arnie's is NOT an airsoft bible. A real airsoft bible would have more floods, and maybe a couple more contradictions. Anywho, he welcomes you none the less. And watch out for the geardos, its their mating season at the moment, they get hyper aggressive about matching camouflage, and then it divulges into an orgy of MOLLE straps and ALICE gear....

On another note, the 75% dross count by stealthbomber is just about right, so feel free to ignore anything that seems too outlandish. (see above)

badgerdancing6.gif

Archived