Airsoft Bizon from China. .Clone?

the cleaner

So this stupid gun is responsible for the extra 25 pages of spam in the China rumors thread?!

:(

I take it the mods deleted those 25 pages? Because I don't see any mention of a Bizon in the last 2 pages.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...&start=4380

Someone's finally stumbled upon the secret!

But which country is yours coming from...... as for stumbling.... wine and dine the industry buddy not only will they tell you thier secrets but will let you know when and where to get them too :D

But the company I'm in contact with looks like its Taiwan based.

No, it certainly does not, but the rest of us (or at least some of us) are willing to put up with minor errors in detail in order to have a reasonable facsimile of a Bizon for low cost.

I personally would love to have one for a low-weight, relatively rare, field gun. I'm not to worried about people pointing out the inaccurate features of my replica firearm (which as soon as I pull the trigger sounds like a sewing machine and spits white balls...). Especially since only a select few would recognize the inaccurate features and those only on close examination. If someone from across the room sees my cheapy Bizon they are going to recognize it for what it roughly resembles, not the actual horrifically inaccurate kitbash that it truly is.

If Viva didn't bother to replicate the helical mag either. . but still decided to call the gun a Bizon. . would you still buy it? Or what if the bizon replicated still used the AKS handguard? The MAG isn't the only thing that makes it the Bizon. .sure that's the most distinguishing feature. . but remember too, it's based on a 9mm platform AND has a unique handguard. . to me, the bolt and bolt carrier is just as important.

ABUSIVE POSTS ARE NOT TOLERATED HERE ON ARNIE'S.

Even after I asked for the name calling to stop you continue. If you are unable to represent yourself or the parties you are representing in a profession and polite manner then I suggest you go to another forum were your abusive nature is.

FYI. . I just talked to the owner of the Youtube video showing the airsoft Bizon. . the Bizon is currently based off a modified Dboys AKS74U and can hold a 8.4-11.1V battery. . .customized by Viva Arms in China. Website will be public soon.

he said he would take note on my "comment" and "it will be improved in the future"..."product is in testing phase only"

Viva arms had a website a while back with the bizon in the top banner: http://www.vivatrade.cn/

My suggestion, if you want realism, go for the GWS. Its OK to list the flaws of a new gun (I've done so in the past and have been complained at too) but that's only to help either that company redo their product or for future manufacturers to be aware of them. This worked for the JG 416 I guess.

But please don't bring nostalgia into this thread about the good ol' glory elitist days where the middle class don't often play airsoft. Let's leave the dark past alone. :mellow:

plus when your taking fire in a game, I don't really think that "geeze this bolt section is not the same on the real steel" is going to cross your mind. And I don't think that other people will care either....

if thats your attitude towards your guns i think paintball would be more your thing. lets face it, when in a firefight none of us really give 2 s**ts about ANY details on our guns, as long as they work. but yet, we go out and buy REALISTIC REPLICAS because that is the whole point of airsoft, it is more realistic than paintball.

looks like a full length ak receiver? Always thought most if not all of the bizon variants had receiver shortned at front and barrel trunnion placed further back...

the Bizon is based off the AKS74U. . same shorter receiver..Viva Arms used the AKS74U (not a fullsize AK).

go look again then the AKSU receiver isnt shortened over a stock 74 one, whereas every model of Bizon Ive seen is (by looks of it anything upto an inch off the front of the receiver with the front trunnion sitting further back to compensate, as well as the stepped lower design where the magwell area is cut higher than the rest of the lower receiver - GWS replicates that ont heres but not the shorter length)

ie take a look at the length of the receiver from the front of the mag latch forwards

compare-1.jpg

edit easier comparison both scaled to same size (using rear trunnion rivets and folding stock latch etc as reference points when overlaying one over the other)

Archived