Magpul FMG

Bob the Angry Potato

know it can't be replicated completely without butchering the Glock to bits, but I've got a bit of a project going for my KSC Glock 26C-

No, it won't be green, I just wanted a contrasting colour.

This is a very, very basic 5-minute mockup, more detailed stuff will come up later.

Any ideas for the schematics and whatnot? I'd like this to go as smoothly as possible, yet don't have the best technical know-how- however, I do have access to materials and a fairly kind fellow that's willing to do ABS molds of the shells.

FMGG26.jpg

FMGG262.jpg

May incorporate a radio in hollow space at the back of the stock, just for laughs.

Suggestions, mockups, info and ANYTHING would be appreciated.

I don't mean to muck in your mud but I think the FMG uses a G18.

The real FMG9 uses the slide, extended barrel and magazine from a Glock 17. It is not select fire at this time, but can accomodate an auto sear. The pistol grip, collapsible trigger and trigger guard, and outer assembly were created in-house by Magpul.

This video shot by Milspecmonkey, will give you a good idea how everything sits together.

(BTW the guy on the far right in the brown shirt is me)

The real FMG9 uses the slide, extended barrel and magazine from a Glock 17. It is not select fire at this time, but can accomodate an auto sear. The pistol grip, collapsible trigger and trigger guard, and outer assembly were created in-house by Magpul.

This video shot by Milspecmonkey, will give you a good idea how everything sits together.

(BTW the guy on the far right in the brown shirt is me)

Oooh, thanks. It confirms the torsion-spring idea- now, to get something made that can actually have repeated use without breaking.

The pistol grip, collapsable trigger and all that stuff are impossible without heavy modification- I'd still like to be able to take out the G26 when I'm done. This is a very loose conversion, for themed heist games and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived