Tinkerbell

cafemondo

you have not received the tracking number yet becuase i have had to find it. beleive it or not it's quite easy for a small peice of paper to become lost or moved to a place unknown to me in a house.

I have been online today, yes, but i cannot access my private messages at work, and i have been out getting on with my life this afternoon, beleive it or not, i have better things to do than run around trying to find out what happenend to a toy gun.

This level of aggression was not needed from you, when a simple "still havent received a tracking number, any chnace of one soon?" would have sufficed. Becuase of this, i will not be dealing with you in the future.

just to keep you quiet and stop your incessant moaning, this is your tracking number:

DW 3327 *********

Unfortunately, the royal mail website is down at the moment, although you'll probably work out a way to blame that on me to.

Tinkerbell

Hello

No MP5 received today. I paid you via paypal on the 4th and yet today it is the 16th.

You have promised a tracking number and Ive requested one from you three times via PM but have not been given one, why?

You have been online today but have chosen to ignore my previous personal messages requesting the tracking number, why is this?

I am willing to wait until monday for a reply&tracking number and will then be instigating a paypal refund If I hear nothing.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours

Cafemondo

Now moved to open forum, shortly to be moved to sales problems if your gun is as bad as your manners. I will deal with you on a point by point basis.

I am not responsible for your paper work.

I didnt know you cannot access your pms from work. Perhaps at work you should work?

Your obliged to run around and find out what has happened to your sales of 'Toy guns' if you choose to sell them here I think.

I see no aggression just straight talking. Now Im getting really assertive.

I will certainly not be dealing with yourself in the future as you seem incapable of conducting yourself responsibly amongst adults. Simple pms were left unanswered - straight forward enough.

Im sorry that you see my incessant moaning at your customer service annoying, but you seem to have taken my money and are ignoring me with a simple request.

I am unable to track the item as it has been sent recorded delivery and will only be available to track when it has been delivered. So 2 weeks after payment I have now a 13 digit number to a parcel that hasnt been delivered and cannot be tracked. But no, Im not blaming you for server problems at the royal mail.

Who are you to talk to me like that?

I have sent the item, and have provided you a tracking number. we agreed on a price posted, and if you wanted something trackable down to the very last meter of space it was in, you could have requested it.

in the past, 1st class signed for has been 100% reliable for me, with no problems at all.

the gun was, when i sent it, as described in the thread and the pictures.

When did you send it? Im getting a very bad feeling about this sale so Ive filed a paypal dispute.

A meter would be a bit much to ask for, a bit of civility and manners isnt, again, who do you think you are talking to?

You sound like a stroppy teenager, you are not fit to be allowed into a sales forum if this is how you conduct yourself and your business.

What does News group member mean?

MODS - this is on the verge of going bad, please advise or move to appropriate section

it was sent on the 7th. if my scanners working i should be able to scan in a copy of the receipt as proof.

i was merely responding in a manner which i thought appropriate given your blatant threat of a paypal dispute, which you have now started instead of being 'willing to wait until monday'

P.S. just as a pre-warning, i'm away on a training course for work next week, and have little to no internet access from 12 noon tomorrow to late friday night. i will, however, PM you my mobile phone number if you want it.

12 days after payment, 14 days after making a firm agreeement to purchase, Ive had items from Hong Kong, Isreal and the US bought and sent to me since then and without any rudeness. Not hasty, after his messages, its sensible.

An attack on myself stealth? youre questioning my motives when Ive had to deal with this young mans rudeness? whats going on here then? why havent you picked up on his rudeness and bad attitude? all I wanted was simple communication, was that too much to ask? Im very disapointed here on many levels now.

TB - Of course Im going to open a dispute with paypal after waiting patiently, 3 pm's simply asking for a tracking number and receiving nothing back but BS and stroppy teenager rudeness. However since you are still behaving like a child I no longer want your 'Toy Gun', I will be escalating to a full claim for my money from paypal. DONT send me your mobile number, I do NOT wish to speak with you.

or you could have cancelled the dispute, and asked for a refund, which i would give you when the gun arrives back at my house due to royail mail not being able to deliver it, or you receiving it and posting it back to me, instead of escalating to a claim which will only refund you £34 as i've bought things with my paypal account since receiving your payment and sending the gun.

i've fulfilled my side of the deal, i've sent the gun, and given you proof of postage, in this case a tracking number. I've offered my mobile phone number to aid things along, but you've refused that.

I could have worded my PM's better, but i stand by what i've said.

I'm not jumping in to try and derail the thread, nor to aggravate things, but, I know Tinkerbell well, and I can vouch for him to be trustworthy, and honest. If he says that he has posted the gun in good time, and has given you the tracking number, then he has done that. It isn't his fault if the gun has not been delivered yet.

Although, Tink, you probably *could* have worded your messages better.

I don't think this needs to get blown out of proportion.

seeing as the item has been shipped with a valid tracking code paypall wont do a thing. sorry mate but thats how it is. also the item is as stated (i have delt with tink before and if anything he overstates the problems more than anything else)

also paypall is up to 28 days after PAYMENT has been made not a forum post saying i want it. also 12 days ago is a friday. and assuming the seller works he wont get the payment untuill after postage hours on afriday, then its packing it and getting to a post office. not everyione an get to one on asaturday morning. so its monday at the earliest for postage

the poster managed to post it on the thursday which is only 4 working days after payment was made which in all fairness is pretty good considering people do have lives and geting to a post office can be hard. hell im a warehosue manager and i cant get things posted that fast .

RM delivered slowley this happens. granted tink could have supplied you with a tracking no faster BUT again these things happen and i am for every losing those slips.

the way i see this trade going bad is that the buyer wants his stuff right now and unfortunatly RM cant provide the service they should have. also if the buyer wanted next day delivery he should pay for it. (around £20 for a parcel of that weight)

I wasnt given a tracking number until the 16th, points made about posting on the 7th are moot. I still cant track anything so what does this prove anyway?

I do not want 'stuff right now' I am extremely patient and only require courtesy and information. All I wanted was a reply to PM's. When I eventually get assertive I get stroppy ones.

Tinkerbells sale does not end as soon as it has left his hand as he states, he is responsible all the way until it reaches my hand and I am happy. His communication and priorities on selling and customer service are terrible, I would never buy anything from him again.

He is stating additional refund/send rules and is also saying I cannot have more than £34 as this is all he has. What kind of seller is this? £50 sale is very small in my life, Ill miss it but will eventually get it from his account, unless hes that fly by night he'll just abandon that account and start another. Hes on his way to making an excellent thief and conman with that attitude. Hes only 18 and this deal has really clouded the early start of his sales career. He has no respect for this sales subsection or his customers, it is a privledge to post RIF's here on which he is taking a large dump, does anyone care?

This sale has gone bad in the fact that I was left in the dark with no information from an uncommunicative seller, I then received low grade abuse and bad manners after I had dealt with him professionally and courteously.

Does anyone else unrelated to this sale want to kick in and defend this guy? Youre not helping at all and just making things worse. Im looking for some moderating here from a moderator whos customer orientated and looking to protect this forums reputation rather than protect your matey.

I cant make out the info on the scanned receipt clearly enough, could a moderator also remove the tracking number slip as well to protect my identity.

I'm sorry if you think that I am solely jumping in to 'protect my matey' and will withdraw completely if you so wish, but unfortunately Tinkerbell has gone on a training week for his work, and will not have access to a computer until friday evening. He asked me to look in on the thread while he was away.

I'm sorry that the sale has gone bad, and from what I have seen, he *has* been discorteous to you, and has not treated the sale with as much respect as he should have.

However, I believe that he has posted the item as he said, and he cannot control that after he has left the post office.

I took the liberty of uploading a higher resolution (though not fantastic quality) image of the receipt, that might help you more. It shows that the parcel was posted on the 7th, and how much was paid. I hope that this gets sorted out, and that you're given the proper respect that any buyer in a business transaction deserves!

Tinkerbells sale does not end as soon as it has left his hand as he states, he is responsible all the way until it reaches my hand and I am happy.

Indeed.

Common practice suggests that the SELLER is responsible for a parcel in transit. They've already got the buyers money AND they're entrusted to send the item to the buyer.

Personally, when I sell stuff I pretty-much DEMAND that the buyer includes the cost of sending by registered post and insurance.

If the buyer specifically says he doesn't want to pay for registered post and insurance then I'll send the parcel by a cheaper method but only at the responsibility of the seller.

You now have a tracking number, right?

Does it give you a location for the parcel that is believable?

I'd suggest Tink phones the PO and asks when the parcel is due for delivery and passes that info on to cafemondo.

Cafemondo counld probably do this himself but, TBH, it shouldn't be his problem.

Quick update, thursday night, no mp5k in sight unfortunately, ill do the nice thing and wait until he returns from his training and contacts the po on monday, its obviously either now unposted or lost in the system. Not unusual but exasperated by a lack of positive communication and general manners. Hes learning slowly by his paypal replies but still agression, bad manners and stroppy brat attitude towards this sale. I hope his training course is work based customer service.

This has been an actual positive experience for me in some ways as Ive concentrated on my customer service levels on ebay to a 2 day delivery from payment. Feedback has just gotten a lot better.

The tracking system wont display any details until the parcel has been delivered, bizzare tracking system eh! I havent got time or money to be phoning around and wasting time and will just rely on my infinite patience that this will resolve itself in the end one way or another.

I havent got time or money to be phoning around and wasting time

To be honest you could have sorted this in the amount of time you've spent giving us updates about Tinkerbell's presumed behaviour (Complaining to no one I might add, none can help you here and I don't think anyone is caring about how sensitive you might be).

If you want the item so badly, get it sorted.

Im looking for some moderating here from a moderator whos customer orientated and looking to protect this forums reputation rather than protect your matey.

Individual sellers are responsible for their own reputation and dealing and Arnie's isn't involved. The sale service isn't supplied by Arnie's Airsoft, this is just a forum for communication.

Besides which, care to point out where a forum moderator has said anything that can reasonably be said to be protecting their "matey"? All I see is Stealthbomber suggesting that a Paypal dispute at that point is a bit hasty - nothing to do with Tinkerbell's actions. So take a deep breath before you impugn our reputation okay?

Hopefully this will all be resolved asap, and thank you for keeping us all informed.

Besides which, care to point out where a forum moderator has said anything that can reasonably be said to be protecting their "matey"? All I see is Stealthbomber suggesting that a Paypal dispute at that point is a bit hasty - nothing to do with Tinkerbell's actions. So take a deep breath before you impugn our reputation okay?

Indeed.

No biggie TBH. I know the guy is probably hacked off.

I was just making the point that, after a year modding the sales forums, I've often seen people start paypal disputes after a short period and all it does is inflame the situation.

Fortunately, you have a tracking number for this item. The worst case is where a period of time passes and the buyer lodges the paypal dispute and there's no tracking number.

The buyer thinks the seller hasn't sent the item and the seller thinks the buyer has received the item and is trying to pull a fast one.

Saying you don't have time to check up on the item is a bit thin.

Seriously, you don't have time to phone up a freefone number and ask where in the system a parcel is?

They can usually tell you how far along the parcel is in a few seconds.

It seems crazy to deliberately NOT do that.

It almost sound like you don't want to discover that the parcel IS in the system, lost, because that'd mean it's no longer Tinkerbells fault.

My only hope, now, (aside from that you actually receive e the gun ;)) is that Tinkerbell had the sense to correctly insure the parcel if it is missing.

Saying you don't have time to check up on the item is a bit thin.

Seriously, you don't have time to phone up a freefone number and ask where in the system a parcel is?

They can usually tell you how far along the parcel is in a few seconds.

It seems crazy to deliberately NOT do that.

It almost sound like you don't want to discover that the parcel IS in the system, lost, because that'd mean it's no longer Tinkerbells fault.

My only hope, now, (aside from that you actually receive e the gun ;)) is that Tinkerbell had the sense to correctly insure the parcel if it is missing.

Cant find the freephone number on the RM site? Didnt know there was one connected to track and trace or I would have rung it. Any chance you could pass it along please stealth, Id be very gratefull. Id rather have the parcel than not, Im far more interested in toys than cash. I do understand that it probably isnt tinkerbells fault and its missing in transit but this was exasperated by a lack of communication and ignoring of pm's. What am I supposed to think? This could have been easily sorted if rather than reply to airsoft posts he should have spent his time replying to my polite pm's with a sorry I dont know but will start finding out reply.

My time is limited, I have a life, children, business, disabled mother and sister that Im carer of, all I want is a broken mp5k.

If Ive appeared rude myself or brusque then I apologise for words said hastly or in anger. This forums sales asset I hold a value to and Im showing it the respect it deserves.

right, phoned them up, and they say there's nothing i can do about it as its delayed in the system, and i can't claim for it being lost until the 26th at it takes 15 working days for it to be considered lost. stupid *badgeress* on the phone couldnt even tell me where it was, or why it was delayed.

Archived